• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will win the Premier league

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
Chelsea.

I thought United may have a shot but LVG is reverting to his stubborn moron stance of the first part of last season.

Arsenal to finish second if they can keep their big guns fit.

I voted for Manchester City. If they can get consistency they have every chance of regaining their title.

Chelsea. At the highest levels the best manager wins the league most of the time and Jose is still the best (although he needs to rethink his tactics in Europe, too defensive even for a midfield destroyer aficionado and prize a clean sheet with your life type like me)

LvG is still a weirdo, Arsenal are still too brittle and Pellegrini knows he's gone in 10 months.

Chelsea - the only team I could feasibly see challenging are Man City, but I don't think they'll get near them. Utd and Arsenal don't have enough to challenge IMO.

Chelsea will win it again with consummate ease, best manager by a mile. Forget Arsenal they'll start poorly then rally at the end to pick up there usual 3rd or 4th spot and rave about what a good end to the season it was. Flat track bullies who regularly struggle against any quality.

I sneakily quite fancy Arsenal to make more of a challenge this time. Cech is an outstanding signing and will save them points. Whether it will be enough to overhaul Chelsea I am not sure but I think they could run them close.

I fancy Arsenal to do well too. 2nd is possible but probably not to beat Chelsea.

I sneakily quite fancy Arsenal to make more of a challenge this time. Cech is an outstanding signing and will save them points. Whether it will be enough to overhaul Chelsea I am not sure but I think they could run them close.

Still to much of a soft touch in midfield, I think Wenger is about 3 seasons past his sell by date. Not ruthless enough to win the league. Chech is a great signing but still think there back four is capable of disaster occasionally.

If Wenger actually spent a chunk of his £200 million war chest they could put a seriously challenging side together. He has at least finally sorted the goalkeeper that needed doing for about five seasons.

I think Utd will be top 4 again but inconsistent at times. Back four looks fragile again.

I go Man City in a two horse race with Chelsea mainly because I think injuries could catch Chelsea out this season. United third and Arsenal fourth.

I think Van Gaal has to be under serious pressure if United aren't making a coherent challenge right from the start. He's been given everything he could possibly want, around £230m spent in a year and the club condemning themselves to losing De Gea on a free, more turgid football and erratic results are not acceptable.

Chelsea to win it and LVG to be gone before the end of the season. Van Gal was ridiculed when he was at Barca. He never had a plan B, but then again, Jose had a bad time at Madrid too. He was disliked by everyone, apart from himself of course.

Mou was happy at Inter. Apart from that, Chelsea has always been his spiritual home. He got pissed off at Madrid.

Back