• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wigan away build up

Would like to see Hause get a chance at what is his proper position, but wouldn't burn my ticket if it was EEL (not that I have one as doing something else this Sat)

0 - 2 (Dicko & Afobe to score)

Owing to Rotherham's points deduction Wigan are now only two points from safety.

Yep means they'll be well fired up now I expect a very open game.

The game tomorrow will be very much a hoof ball exhibition, thanks to the pitch at the Broke My Leg Stadium resembling some run down allotments

Bit gutted it might not be us sending them down.

The game tomorrow will be very much a hoof ball exhibition, thanks to the pitch at the Broke My Leg Stadium resembling some run down allotments

Why did Kenny Jackett continue to train at Compton all week. Surely, he could have found some run down allotments within reasonable distance. Is this the best preparation he can come up with?

Anyone going tomorrow? Last game of the season for me, gutted. Landing at Wigan NW at 11.

Yeah. Think I'll park near the ground and walk back into the town for a beer. Sounds the best place to go.

have a very good feeling about this game, we will win..1-2 or 1-3

ill be going but as i dont drink getting there for about 1pm soo might see someone in the ground seat is : Row D seat 55 and ill be there with me mom :D

After a heavy night last night, the plan of getting to Wigan for 11am to have a drink has gone out of the window.

4-3-3 by the looks of things. We want goals!

Back