• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wigan (H) Build-Up Thread 14/2/17

That's a fucking disgrace. Don't anyone dare tell me its a myth. Its not we have taken 3 points in 6 games with no wins against the bottom 4 yes those giant side Burton Rotherham Wigan and Blackburn and we have so far failed to beat any of them . its a fucking disgrace. Beginning to hope we get relegated as that is what this shit deserves. Fucking told you

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that can make this week more depressing is the announcement that Doherty has been awarded a new five year deal.

10 home wins since August 2015.

I'm going to bed...............goodnight

Think I might sit with the Chelsea lot on Saturday.......

That's a fucking disgrace. Don't anyone dare tell me its a myth. Its not we have taken 4 points in 6 games with no wins against the bottom 4 yes those giant side Burton Rotherham Wigan and Blackburn and we have so far failed to beat any of them . its a fucking disgrace. Beginning to hope we get relegated as that is what this shit deserves. Fucking told you
We've been shit this season - struggling side in failure to win matches shocker.

I wonder if we've had an eye on Saturday? Piss poor professionalism if so.

Need to beat Blues who are also god awful. Should be a cracker!!

We've been worked out, teams know how to nullify us. We don't have any options or give teams anything to think about

That's a fucking disgrace. Don't anyone dare tell me its a myth. Its not we have taken 4 points in 6 games with no wins against the bottom 4 yes those giant side Burton Rotherham Wigan and Blackburn and we have so far failed to beat any of them . its a fucking disgrace. Beginning to hope we get relegated as that is what this shit deserves. Fucking told you

For accuracies sake It's three points. Wigan have done the double over us. Drew 2-2, 1-1 and 1-1 with the rest.

See post #121.
It's great that we can raise our game for the tough teams, but fucking hell, we can serve up some dire shite against the crap teams.
We're really good at that!

And we've done it again.
Lambert under the spotlight now.
Never mind about all the big picture shit, let's start fucking winning or else we'll be back in Div 2.
Well, you know what I mean...

Need to beat Blues who are also god awful. Should be a cracker!!

Rob and I are spending a LOT of money and half a weekend to come and see this game!
It'd better be better than the shite served up tonight.

That's a $#@!ing disgrace. Don't anyone dare tell me its a myth. Its not we have taken 4 points in 6 games with no wins against the bottom 4 yes those giant side Burton Rotherham Wigan and Blackburn and we have so far failed to beat any of them . its a $#@!ing disgrace. Beginning to hope we get relegated as that is what this $#@! deserves. $#@!ing told you
It is a disgrace. Where do we go from here?
I won't be watching the game on Saturday. We will be 4 down by half time.
If anyone thinks we'll get something from the from the game there living in cloud cuckoo land

Get Williamson in, and start the youngsters.

21 teams out of 22 scored goals in the Championship tonight...

Rob and I are spending a LOT of money and half a weekend to come and see this game!
It'd better be better than the shite served up tonight.

If you & Rob are over then hopefully I get to meet up again (staying over for this one) - will at least mean I get some purpose out of the trip

I'm glad I stuck to my guns and have kept away from all Wolves games, due to their unethical and inappropriate sponsorship deal with 'The Money Shop'. I have saved myself a great deal of money and have been spared the utter crap that is the football played by Wolverhampton Wanderers FC.

I do hope and pray that we trounce Chelski on Saturday, but I cannot be confident of that outcome.

Two more games like the last two and The Wolves will be facing the very likely prospect of returning to the third tier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 steps forward, 3 steps back. what is going on with this club ??
doesn't matter if the season is "dead" or "we are building for next season" we want wolves winning NOW

You'd be pissed off if you had our game on Goals Galore.

My uncle just text me to say he would have won £12k if we had won, only slight consolation I can pick up from tonight seeing as he is a Blues fan...

Back