• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0-1 Liverpool: Verdict Thread

All that said on Traore, and I don’t necessarily disagree, I thought it was a mistake to bring Trincao on for him at that stage. I was keen to see Trincao on for Hwang much earlier, but he was a complete misfit for the job needed in the last 5 minutes. I agree with comments on Hwang’s touch, it was poor throughout.

I didn't see the game today, the stats suggest we did really well to get to the 94th minute without conceding.

Ive seen the goal and feel a bit sorry for KJH, he should have been more switched on but he's had no competitive football for ages and is then expected to play out of position and track one of the best players in the world. He should do better, but wolves haven't really set him up for success.

There's an argument for me that players like KJH get time in u23s, it's not the same standard as PL but it's still game time. Plus the u23s could use a bit of help.

Raul doesnt really seem the same player as before his injury, like i said the last game

I didn't see the game today, the stats suggest we did really well to get to the 94th minute without conceding.

Ive seen the goal and feel a bit sorry for KJH, he should have been more switched on but he's had no competitive football for ages and is then expected to play out of position and track one of the best players in the world. He should do better, but wolves haven't really set him up for success.

There's an argument for me that players like KJH get time in u23s, it's not the same standard as PL but it's still game time. Plus the u23s could use a bit of help.

If we lose 1-0 when jota smacks Coady it doesn’t feel as bad. Ofcourse Liverpool we’re better and had chances but whether it’s luck or not, it’s not our fault they were wasteful, likewise it wasn’t United, Spurs and leicester fault we were first 3 games.

You need a bit of luck against the top teams. It’s the timing of the goal that’s the killer

he has about 10 every game

Raul doesnt really seem the same player as before his injury, like i said the last game
I don't really see this anymore tbh. I'd say it was a fair comment for the first few games, but not now. He's won games for us with 2 worldies. He spends so much of games isolated, and we just expect him to keep working the centre halves hoping for the best, often with nobody to lay it off to or support him. I don't know realistically what else you expect from him

Just seen the goal again. Sa goes wandering off for no reason. That's 3 errors as if he doesn't the shot is straight at him.

I don't really see this anymore tbh. I'd say it was a fair comment for the first few games, but not now. He's won games for us with 2 worldies. He spends so much of games isolated, and we just expect him to keep working the centre halves hoping for the best, often with nobody to lay it off to or support him. I don't know realistically what else you expect from him
it is the same for all three up top tbf

He was abominable in helping with the defensive effort. Just stood around doing fuck all. I’ll stick with the judgement of my eyes from within the ground rather than the tv view.
🤣🤣🤣 why do people embarrass themselves with these weird “i’M a BeTtEr fAn ThAn u CoS I WaS tHeRe” posts? I cringe every time I read stuff like this.

I too, can see that Adama doesn’t particularly defend as well as others in the team and when you’re crying out for him to press, it’s incredibly frustrating to see him trotting along miles from the play. But when he’s effectively tasked with being the *only* person in our team who can carry the ball 50-60 yards up the pitch and the *only* attacking threat in the side, whilst also getting kicked all over the park, I think I’m within my rights to call out your post for being particularly harsh.

You can disagree all you like, but cut out the patronising bullshit about “being in the ground”. You’re better than that.

I think that's why he said he hasn't played anywhere near enough. He had a lengthy spell of not getting games. Can't be fouled much when you're on the bench.
aye, that could be the reason

Fuck the linesman. Thought you were supposed to play-on now with offside. It was if his arm was attached to a piece of string controlled by Henderson.

Also, it only counts fouls given. Traore, to his credit, will often shrug off fouls and keep going. Someone like greasy Jack goes down if you breathe on him...

Back