• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - 2 Wednesday verdict thread

Garbage utter utter garbage. When I saw the team selection I imagined it wouldn't be great, I feel like mystic Meg.

Would someone like to post of few of the reamrks when Fosun bought us? When we were richer than Chelsea and European football in two seasons was a formality. Christ I'm depressed

Absolute dog shit. Nothing positive to easy about todays performance, team election or entertainment. At least the most positve of us hoping for new manager bounce like villa and a tilt at the play offs can see how deluded that was on todays showing. We are fighting to stay in this league

We have to be realistic now, we have to avoid relegation and build again. I just hope Lambert has a plan (one that doesn't involve Saville on the wing)

Judging things on what we know, if he really thinks our best 2 fullbacks are playing then we need 2 fullbacks in January.
How can you set up without a single creative midfielder? Dave might pop up with the odd goal but he won't create anything....Costa our only outlet??
Bod isolated yet again the poor sod gets nothing.

I can't believe out of the squad we have that is the best we can come up with I just won't believe it.

Farcical stuff.

Something is rotten within if we're going to be subject to Saville and friends for the foreseeable when they're clearly utter shite.

Cant believe I'm choosing to spend part of me Boxing Day watching this! Will just have to get to the pub much earlier than planned. Everything looks better after a couple of pints.

I wonder what the fuck is going on with Fosun, are they not wondering where the players they invested all that money in are? They admitted we needed players badly, they bought them and now they're being left out to accommodate utter shit like Saville and Doherty.

Usual suspects from the past 18 months perform like they have for the last 18 months shocker.

We're in a relegation battle already. If Lambert goes into Villa survival mode as a result of it, Jackett's football last year will look like Barcelona.

Got what we deserved, based on the starting 11 alone.

It's absolutely fucking ludicrous that a manager as experienced as Lambert can come in and not realise that if he plays the same players who have failed for the best part of two years now, they won't miracously become a fantastic team overnight.

This proves, if nothing else, that this whole "Lambert is just going to tighten things up" argument is exactly what it is - complete and utter BS. Likewise this "needing players who know the championship" argument. Sound bites that people have grabbed and ran with last week, but sound bites that mean nothing.

George Saville over Cav, FFS.
Conor Coady over Saiss.
Doherty over anyone.

We are going to get relegated if he isn't big enough to swallow his pride and make the appropriate changes with immediate effect.

I won't be going anytime soon. We are a joke.

In a relegation battle with a squad that should be nowhere fucking near, and yet vast swathes of a starting eleven that look exactly in the right place in the table.

Sort this fucking shit out. Play the better players. Pull away from the shit.

In a relegation battle with a squad that should be nowhere fucking near, and yet vast swathes of a starting eleven that look exactly in the right place in the table.

This, basically.

We are not as good as we think we are. None of the players on the fringes have been much better. Cav was shit, as was Tex today. Saiss has had some good games apparently, but hasn't exactly been a world beater. Prince is injured, John unknown, Gladon shit. Where are these good players?

We are not as good as we think we are. None of the players on the fringes have been much better. Cav was shit, as was Tex today. Saiss has had some good games apparently, but hasn't exactly been a world beater. Prince is injured, John unknown, Gladon shit. Where are these good players?

If you don't think Ivan Cavaleiro is a good player then I don't know what to say to you tbh.

Cav had 15 minutes and Tex not much longer, I wouldn't blame either for today's mess.

Cav is fucking infinitely better than anything else we have. Teix is miles better than fucking Edwards as well. Saiss is fucking miles better.

If you can't see that, then I would get to bloody specsavers.

Well I will keep going regardless. I have said it before and I am starting to believe in Santa; how can manager upon manager keep selecting the Edwards, Dochertys, Savilles, Coadys of this Wolves and be so wrong

Back