• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Aston Villa: Verdict Thread

I'd also be interested to know how many of those were Lopetegui signings: we wanted Dawson in the summer and have tracked Gomes for a while apparently.

Excellent comeback from last week. Only 1 team needs to lose now for us to be mathematical safe. Fair play to all of them for digging in and getting the result, particularly against the Vile.
Have a good weekend folks!
It's not even one team to lose, it's one team to draw.

I'd also be interested to know how many of those were Lopetegui signings: we wanted Dawson in the summer and have tracked Gomes for a while apparently.
Lopetegui gave the thumbs up. We put players to him when he identified positions he wanted sorting and he liked them. His signings.
Unlike Bruno, we won't be signing players because Scott Sellars says so

social media and AI in general is the downfall of humanity ;)

Hard earned win and a performance that was needed after last week's clusterfuck. Lemina was outstanding, as was Dawson. 40 points which 4 months ago seemed nigh on impossible. We can hopefully look forward to next season with a little bit of optimism that this season has been an aberration that won't happen again.

Speaking to Premier League productions, Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves said: "Massive result for us. We just wanted to win at home again. We worked so hard and I'm so proud of everyone. It was a tough game and Villa have been one the best teams in the second half of the season but I think we deserved this for all we have been through this season. Really happy for the boys and the fans.

After the Brighton game, it's all we have talked about. We knew we were not that team. It was a tough one to come out from with six goals against us. It was really bad but it was good how the whole team has reacted. Everyone was focussed on this game. We have three games to go and have 40 points.

"The Premier League is always hard but at home we have our fans with us. The atmosphere was amazing and one of the best of the season. When we play at home we want to protect our pack. We know if we keep a clean sheet we will have our chances to score goals like we did today."

Don't go Ruben :(

How many more games until we're officially their bogey team?

Maybe we can make Cunha more like a type of target player(hybrid) because he lacks a bit of speed otherwise he would have scored more goals for sure

Back