• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Chelsea: Verdict Thread

Love how he celebrates when he wins the ball back. That’s the kind of hunger and desire we need to see us over the line.
He was absolute quality. His shirt to lose now, for me. Just hope Lop doesn’t try to shoehorn every other midfielder on our books in to the side. Same shape/formation as yesterday moving forward, please.

Yep. Excellent reading of the game - and he’s only 22!

I don't really know how he fits in same middle with Neves, Lemina and Nunes but the way next season shapes up he could be first named in the middle.

I don't really know how he fits in same middle with Neves, Lemina and Nunes but the way next season shapes up he could be first named in the middle.
Well, assuming Neves leaves (he will), Gomes should start alongside Lemina. And Bouba and maybe Moutinho if he stays can back them up.

Hopefully Nunes can make that right side his own now, and we just have to worry about LM, whether that be Podence, Neto or whoever. Still to be seen Re: Nunes though. One good game doesn't make a player when he's been in CM his whole professional career.

Apologies, I should have stated that we had 4 boys from Brazil in the line up, the term used by MnS.
I said "the kid from Brazil" which for obvious reasons would exclude Costa and Nunes. I was referring to the boy wonder, Gomes. Not Cunha, nor Robin...

Back