• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Chelsea: Verdict Thread

Can’t take wages out of the equation, IMO. He’ll have to take a reduction basically regardless, but I can’t see him or his agent letting him get lowballed.

It's a deplorable chant but this is taking away from the game itself. I'm more concerned the stewards haven't done anything about the obvious racist in our section.
It’d be a loose term to call whoever has been contracted to do the job “stewards”. I think they must have done the jobs fair at the Uni freshers week. The search coming into the South Bank is nothing more than a show of a pat down and the young girl who was being trained on the job at the front at the stand just sat there clamping along with the chants whilst daydreaming.

What a fantastic victory. Matheus's goal was a delight. But my MotM goes to the kid from Brazil. He was here, there and every fucking where!

Hmm. Lived in Portugal since he was 12.

Hmm. Lived in Portugal since he was 12.
I dunno how it all works. I guess he's Portuguese then as he's been naturalised? Or is he Brazilian because he probably has Brazilian parents?

He was Brazilian then Portuguese on Fifa :poop::geek:

Never change Garth

Matheus Nunes: What a strike! It must have been like a dagger to Frank Lampard's heart when he saw that one fly past his goalkeeper. Matheus Nunes hit the ball so sweetly that it was past Kepa and in the back of the net while the goalkeeper was still in the air trying to make the save.

Three consecutive league games have gone by and Chelsea haven't scored a single goal. They could have played against Wolves all night and still they wouldn't have scored. None of the situation Chelsea find themselves in is Lampard's or the recently deposed Graham Potter's fault. The problem at Chelsea is much deeper and sadly they have an owner who doesn't know the first thing about football. But then again he won't be the first. Read about why I think Lampard cannot do this job in the Crooks of the Matter below.

Haven't read the thread = my take.

Gutsy as fuck. (hope that's ok!)
Evert player to a man gave 110% and made Chelsea look like the group of individuals they are. We've got such talent in this squad, just lacking in a few critical areas.

Doesn’t he mention Grealish playing alongside David Silva who l think left a year before he turned up?

Back