• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Chelsea: Verdict Thread

How'd it get connected to Chelsea?

Im no expert but I don't believe all male prostitutes are gay?

But it's safe to say in this example the inference is Chelsea rent boys are gay, which is why it falls under homophobia.

Im no expert but I don't believe all male prostitutes are gay?
Worth pointing out that the clientele for prostitutes, male or female, is overwhelmingly male itself.

Rent boys is specifically a homophobic slur for lower class males who came to London and struggled with paying bills so prostituted themselves. Earls Court was a particularly popular place for this hence the association with Chelsea.

I'm not sure that is the inference, I've no idea actually. Hence my lack of understanding of how it's homophobic.
Even if we go this route and say "okay, sex workers can be any orientation, it's not homophobic", it's still shitty to use "hey, you're a sex worker" as an insult.

Must admit I didn’t hear it today, but I did hear the announcement in the ground. Shit chant and clearly homophonic and very pathetic.

Must admit I didn’t hear it today, but I did hear the announcement in the ground. Shit chant and clearly homophonic and very pathetic.

It was loudly sung after the announcement, I watched on telly but it was audible.

It was loudly sung after the announcement, I watched on telly but it was audible.
Not denying it all, just saying I didn’t notice / hear it in BW. TV mics tend to be by South Bank and SB lower for the bantz

Back