• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Leeds: Verdict Thread

We didn't sign him until after the season started so no.

That is also not what I called Glenn Hoddle.
I've it stuck in my head that if we played him we had to give some money to charity or something, I don't know, can't do 20 days ago let alone 20 years but as always I bow to your eidetic memory :)

Now Hoddle is a bad co-comms. He seems like one of the few I am convinced watches other games but makes no notes or prep, and just turns up for the games he is commenting on.

Now Hoddle is a bad co-comms. He seems like one of the few I am convinced watches other games but makes no notes or prep, and just turns up for the games he is commenting on.

Sounds like his management.

A couple of weeks back he said Silva doesn't look like a striker and should be out wide. Imagine.

Sounds like his management.

A couple of weeks back he said Silva doesn't look like a striker and should be out wide. Imagine.
DqMBuPbWoAAFM9O.jpg

He scored 3. One at Oxford, two at Grimsby.

You can argue with me about things that I actually saw with my own eyes if you really want but I think there's only one outcome.

Look at those attendances!

Dreadful. I never thought much of it at the time.

I've just looked up the team from that night:

-----------------------Stowell----------------------

Muscat----------Emblen--------Lescott---------Naylor

Bazeley----------Robinson------Ketsbaia-------Camara

------------------Taylor----------Al-Jaber------------------

Subs: Oakes, Green, Sinton, Branch, Proudlock

k9Gn4u.gif
Decent back 5.

How the fuck are they starting ahead of Branch and Proudlock?! Camara over Sinton?

Would love to go to game with 8,057 people with me now though

That Grimsby game, amazingly I missed the 1st ten mins due to the queue to get in the Stadium!! (1 turnstile open and everyone turned up at the same time)

No plastics in those days, when men were men

I didn't go to the home game.

The away game I did go to because like a moron and being 19, I thought "the North" was all one entity. No it is not.

It took me fucking forever to get from west to east and back. Not one of the great days.

Carl Robinson. One of my most disliked central midfielders and that's up against some serious competition. Did Ferguson and him ever play together?

I didn't go to the home game.

The away game I did go to because like a moron and being 19, I thought "the North" was all one entity. No it is not.

It took me fucking forever to get from west to east and back. Not one of the great days.
I was living in Wales at the time and for some reason I thought "yep, watching Wolves v Grimsby is a good enough reason to travel from Llwhereverthefookilivedcoch on a miserable night

Carl Robinson. One of my most disliked central midfielders and that's up against some serious competition. Did Ferguson and him ever play together?
He was pretty much a nothing midfielder. Still 100x the player than that wanker Ferguson.

Back