• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-2 West Ham: Verdict Thread

I think it's been massively understated how much we've missed Dawson too, I think we beat Coventry, we probably still lose to Villa, but I think we manage better today and against Burnley too.

I think it's been massively understated how much we've missed Dawson too, I think we beat Coventry, we probably still lose to Villa, but I think we manage better today and against Burnley too.
He'd definitely have put himself on Antonio and done better than anyone else did. The kind of forward he comes into his own against

I could have sworn I saw 10 and today was the cut off for 10 yellows.
Think that was me getting it wrong. Thought today was the cutoff. Gomes is indeed now on 8.

Semedo needs to get through the Forest game to avoid a ban.

And this is it, same with Kilman, they're fundamentally good players, but mentally flawed. If they were both more solid with their concentration they'd be playing for a better side than us I guess.

The mental side of football can really frustrate me at times. You think the amount of time these guys spend training and playing, the resources they have behind them in coaching and analytics. Given the amount of time they have at hand to put that to use and really get their heads into things it's so annoying watching players make the same mistakes of thought over and over again.

I remember going away to Newcastle years ago and watching Foley show Gutierrez inside onto his right foot every time, I've only ever watched the bloke a handful of times and bits on MOTD but I'd know to push him down the line on his weaker side. You get repetitive traits like Semedo being awful closing down space, either affording people way too much time or diving in recklessly getting beat easily or every striker of the time other than Fletcher in that era not realizing that 99/100 Jarvis' crosses would be looped up to the back stick. There's so little excuse to make such bad decisions so often when you commit so much of your time to that industry.

I find it far easier to forgive mistakes of execution rather than intention.

I am really fed up with some of the stupidity on this forum. Doc has been a great player for Wolves and all the opprobrium he gets is not fair. He does his best for this team. He might well be past his best but that is no need for such abuse.

I am really fed up with some of the stupidity on this forum. Doc has been a great player for Wolves and all the opprobrium he gets is not fair. He does his best for this team. He might well be past his best but that is no need for such abuse.
We need to bring back the 😭 reaction.

I`ll roll out the old cliche. A game of two halves. We bullied them first half, they bullied us second half. Some silly, unnecessary yellow cards at the end. Wonder if Gary put the young lads on to try and get the message through to Jeff. Seasons just about done.

Back