• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1 Rotherham 0 a win that masks the truth verdict

Should have lost today. Any player worth there salt would have buried them chances they had. Poor poor Wolves.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Big decisions to be made regarding Lambert. No point sacking him now, our players have shown time and again that they don't have the belief or desire for a relegation scrap, so any incoming manager would be on a losing bet, think about how it was when we went down in 2013.

Our run in will surely expose him for the tactically inept coach that he is, his game management is so poor.

I've put so much into supporting this club over the past few years but I've had enough tbh.

I don't make an 11 hour round journey to have some stupid fuck start on me for daring to try and support my team.

I've put so much into supporting this club over the past few years but I've had enough tbh.

I don't make an 11 hour round journey to have some stupid fuck start on me for daring to try and support my team.

Fucks sake, hope you're alright mate

I'll post more later, but Lambert is going to take us down. After today he's lost me and I'd be amazed if he hasn't lost the players. I'd be surprised if anyone who watched that would disagree

I'll post more later, but Lambert is going to take us down. After today he's lost me and I'd be amazed if he hasn't lost the players. I'd be surprised if anyone who watched that would disagree

In that case he has to go.

sounds like normal Lambert game for me, dont want him here anymore

I don't make an 11 hour round journey to have some stupid $#@! start on me for daring to try and support my team.

Disgusting. Never give up your support of Wolverhampton Wanderers for anyone. People like you make our club what they are.

Whether Lambert stays or goes, one thing is undeniable. We have given lucrative, long-term contracts to players who are nowhere near remotely adequate. Lambert may go: Thelwell HAS to go

Whether Lambert stays or goes, one thing is undeniable. We have given lucrative, long-term contracts to players who are nowhere near remotely adequate. Lambert may go: Thelwell HAS to go

I want a complete overhaul..Thelwell, Lambert, coaches, scouting, a fair few of the players..

Hopefully still see you at Bristol - at least the beer is likely to be more than OK down there

Some people should not be allowed out - today was a day that everyone needed to be positive for the whole game as the points were that important - shit game by the sound of it, but we just need to get through to the end of this season still here with at least 3 teams below us - big decisions at that point

What cunts. Absolutely no need. Dont let them win though. Theres plenty out there who respect the hell out of you for the sacrifices you and your little group from the north make.

Sad to read that Lycan hope you are semi-ok at least..

We might have won a game but i'm far from happy. That was the worst performance i've seen for a long time but we were just playing against a side that are as shit as their points tally tells you they are. They deserved a point at least, how Ward missed 2 one on ones and then the chance they got at the end is a tap in.

Lambert still has to go for me, i can't see us beating any other team and i have no idea how players can want to play like we did today. Like Tony i will go into more detail after but trying to play with split centre halves and then to play so defensive 2nd half against that Rotherham side.

If someone can explain the tactics from today it would be much appreciated. Ta.

Oh well..

Negatives from today
The tactics
The formation...whatever the fuck it was.
The negative way we played. I get it away at Ipswich but not at home v fucking Rotherham
First shot on target coming in the 37th min....from a shit penalty

Positives
Weimann's goal. Great strength and determination
Ivan returning
3 points (although it feels like we have stole them)

Back