• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-1 Tottenham: Verdict Thread

My word I was preparing my pep talk on not to overhype brave defeats.
GON has got a bit of Nuno days back that’s how it felt today all the players and fans together undeniable character. Under Lage we were a terminal loss once we went behind now we’ve reversed it twice already.
I thought we had hit a brick wall but Sarabia changes all that with one touch and finish. Lemina dominated the midfield and Dawson made Son look anonymous all game.

Just wanna say, Doyle, one of my subs 😉 Naah, dont care who scores or play bad or good as long as we win..

My word I was preparing my pep talk on not to overhype brave defeats.
GON has got a bit of Nuno days back that’s how it felt today all the players and fans together undeniable character. Under Lage we were a terminal loss once we went behind now we’ve reversed it twice already.
I thought we had hit a brick wall but Sarabia changes all that with one touch and finish. Lemina dominated the midfield and Dawson made Son look anonymous all game.

There’s belief now. That’s the difference.

Cunha, little bit of a beat your man, run forward and such a sublime ball over the defender and what can you say about the next bit?
You could put it on a loop for a fortnight!
Sarabia got the ball coming from behind him, over his left shoulder controlled it with his left foot whilst running, then with just a little lob, 1 step then smashed it, measured on my calculator at 247mph past the keeper and just inside his right post!
In fact the ball from Cunha, until it burnt a hole in the net was more or less a straight line.
That was just the best goal!

Goals aren’t a problem at the moment 16 from 12 games.
Sorry but they are. If we'd scored in the first half last week, we wouldn't have lost. It is critical to score goals when you are on top of a game. Too many times this season we haven't and have paid the penalty. MUFC being another example. We have to be better. We do have a problem scoring goals. It took us until injury time today despite being the better team and being in their half most of the second half.

Sorry but they are. If we'd scored in the first half last week, we wouldn't have lost. It is critical to score goals when you are on top of a game. Too many times this season we haven't and have paid the penalty. MUFC being another example. We have to be better. We do have a problem scoring goals. It took us until injury time today despite being the better team and being in their half most of the second half.

20 against is a far pressing issue.

tot-h12.jpg

Thought Cunha did really well today too. Should have been on the end of the ball that RAN got flagged offside for

Sarabia is the first goal we’ve scored this season without a Neto or Hwang involvement according to the BBC

Hard not to give Sarabia the man of the match.
Look at his production!
on for 10 minutes, scores a fantastic goal and plays such a beautifully weighted ball for Lemina to help on its way.

Back