• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 v 1 Brentford: The Verdict Thread

It was an absolutely blatant handball I am afraid. Doc certainly didn't miss it.

ok, so we got away with one, makes a nice change, think that while the ref made some poor decisions, it was against both teams equally......but I may be slightly biased

Their work rate in the reason they are in the side rather than Cavaleiro at the moment. He said yesterday Walter has told him he needs to work on getting back quicker and realise he has to defend.

Dean Smith verdict...ref robbed them and Tex made the most of the challenge on him in the area.

Would I have taken 6 points from Brentford Barnsley and Newcastle? Hell yes

Just caught up with the highlights. Tex was quality and Bod is an absolute hero. The defending still looks a bit dodgy though.

Smith did nothing but moan at the 4th official all game and stamp his feet.

Extended highlights from Brentford's channel.

Crazy how Brentford can offer twice as many minutes of highlights even in a game they lost? Do Wolves just resend out what the Football League hash together?

Suppose we've got fancam though, so all is alright.

Crazy how Brentford can offer twice as many minutes of highlights even in a game they lost? Do Wolves just resend out what the Football League hash together?

Suppose we've got fancam though, so all is alright.
We aren't bound by anything other than our own stupid policies. Fulham and Barnsley show the full 90 minutes if you want them IIRC.

Strikes me as a Jez thing (get people spending more on subscriptions to the as good as defunct Player service) so maybe it'll change if enough people ask.

Back