• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 v 1 Brentford: The Verdict Thread

Boozad

Numbnuts / Moderator
Reaction score
Three points and a job well done it sounds like. Fire away.

Class performance. Sat off a little after the second goal but thoroughly deserved the win.

A game that had everything! Great goals, nervy moments, poor refereeing decisions, firey challenges, and a stoppage time goal to seal the win!

Not sure who to give motm to, contenders must be: Tex, Batth or Edwards.

Deserved win.

Brilliant. Please to see Teixeira doing wel again after a slight dip in form. best stil to come let's hope

Teixeira or Batth MOTM for me. Honourable mentions for Edwards, Bodvarsson, Saiss and Doherty.

Excellent three points. Brentford are a decent team and stuffed us last season. Good to win and win well. For me Saiss the key. The only negative for him is bookings. Onwards and upwards asnd the Barnsley game has been put to bed. Well done Walter

A good win, we now need to push on from here. Though apparently the referee was poor. At least some things are consistent on here.

Really enjoyed that one.

A good win, we now need to push on from here. Though apparently the referee was poor. At least some things are consistent on here.

He missed a blatant pen for both teams and made some very odd decisions. Fortunately it added to the game rather than detracted.

Cracking win just seen the goals and Teixeira's 1st goal was absolutely brilliant. More of this please Wolves.

The ref was absolutely atrocious. For both teams. Missed a blatant hand ball by Doherty in our area.

Good to see Cav off the mark. Up to 8th and only 1 point off the playoffs!

That was such an obvious Brentford penalty I am still staggered it wasn't given.

Good to see Cav off the mark. Up to 8th and only 1 point off the playoffs!

Will be behind on goal difference only should Newcastle lose thoguh they've made a good start!

Fantastic day today. Tough game and we had to work bloody hard for it but we were up to it. Bod, Saiss, Edwards and Tex were all good but Batth was MOTM. Our leader, our captain. Be proud of him because they don't grow on trees.

Ref was bloody awful.

You would think at 2-0 up we would see it out comfortably. Brentford offered little in the area until they scored. Then for the next twenty minutes Borthwick Jackson went competely missing. Lucky not to come away 2-2 but I did think overall we were well worth the victory.

MOTM - Bod (I havent seen such a complete striker up front for Wolves in a good while, he can run with the ball, neat touches, great head to move the ball around, superb in the air and can finish as we know.)

Fantastic day today. Tough game and we had to work bloody hard for it but we were up to it. Bod, Saiss, Edwards and Tex were all good but Batth was MOTM. Our leader, our captain. Be proud of him because they don't grow on trees.

Ref was bloody awful.
There was a lad on here I had a rant with regarding Batth, and looking on it now he may be right, Batth looks so much better next to Iorfa then Hause or Stears. Played really well today.

Back