• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) 10/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraser has done even less than Bellegarde, he's just getting less criticism (rightly) because he's a kid.

Jeff Shi is a large factor in why we have lost today. To have no viable replacement for Cunha when he went off injured says it all. So, so naive to just think none of our players will ever get injured. Complete failure of a transfer window (again).

Don’t put any of the blame on Gaz, really. He can only work with what he’s got. Maybe he could have gone Fraser for Cunha instead of Bellegarde, or maybe he could have switched shape and put Doyle on for an extra body in the middle - but I think he (and all of us) are expecting more than nothing from Bellegarde.
Sure blame Shi. Chinese New Year after all.

Fraser has done even less than Bellegarde, he's just getting less criticism (rightly) because he's a kid.
Woah woah woah.

Fraser’s done pretty well in the circumstances, I feel.

Fraser has been fine. The shape was much much better second half. Second goal just killed it.

Fraser has been fine. The shape was much much better second half. Second goal just killed it.
He has literally done nothing (other than play the ball to Sarabia once....).

But it isn't his fault, don't get me wrong, the fact we have had to throw him on at half time in the desperate hope he might do something is the fault of the board.

Flekken diving on the floor everytime he catches is slightly galling.
They’ve all been at it all game. They’ll call it “game management”, where as we’ll call it “cheating”.

6 minutes is laughable, but we could be playing for another 60 minutes and wouldn’t score. One of those days.

They’ve all been at it all game. They’ll call it “game management”, where as we’ll call it “cheating”.

6 minutes is laughable, but we could be playing for another 60 minutes and wouldn’t score. One of those days.
Yeah, and i'd applaud Sa for doing similar.

Time./
Lose our home scoring record. 18 games consecutive scoring.
Boo.

Neto nullified today. So one footed
When he's on the right (where he normally is) simply show him down the line and don't let him cut back onto his left.

Neto nullified today. So one footed
When he's on the right (where he normally is) simply show him down the line and don't let him cut back onto his left.
A huge difference is that we had to take the game to Brentford, Neto is outstanding on the break. Makes me wonder how good he'd be for a side that dominates possession.

A huge difference is that we had to take the game to Brentford, Neto is outstanding on the break. Makes me wonder how good he'd be for a side that dominates possession.
Makes me wonder how good he'd be on the left. Let him switch when he wants to during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back