• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) 10/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost our composure a bit now. Frustration coming out. Things not connecting.

Doc coming on to improve the mood…
That's normal when you dominate like that and are brutally hit on the only counter

It's easy enough to have loads of ball and 'dominate' against a well organised low block, that doesn't mean you've had the better of anything. Disallowed goal was unlucky, and there's a good save on Neto's header but that's it in terms of clear chances. Cunha obviously a big loss but then we are too dependent on two players, and this game shows why O'Neil has been let down in January. He'd have made another chance ten-fifteen minutes ago if he could, but there's fuck all on the bench

I hate Brentford. I can’t wait for them to sell Toney and fuck off back to the Championship where they belong.
Sell Neto for £70m, buy Toney.

Job done. I'll let Hobbs know next time I see him on the golf course.

Says everything when we're asking Doc to come on and do an impression of Eden Hazard for ten minutes

He’s CURRENTLY performing shockingly and looks like a nothing player.
I'm not sure anyone is disputing that, but there are mitigating circumstances, and i think to say he doesn't have any ability is plain wrong.

Frank is also good enough that we’ve already been played the odds by going 2-1-0 against him this season before now. It’s really tough to beat the same opponent that many times in a row, especially in such quick succession.

I'm not sure anyone is disputing that, but there are mitigating circumstances, and i think to say he doesn't have any ability is plain wrong.
Be nice if he showed it now and again. His goals were a long time ago now.

He has ability but at this level you can't show it every now and then. He's done nothing in the last few games and frankly, hasn't earned a place on the pitch. I guess this is one of those days where we shoot ourselves in the foot again. But it's players like Bellegarde who were brought in to make a difference in games like this and he simply hasn't.

Jeff Shi is a large factor in why we have lost today. To have no viable replacement for Cunha when he went off injured says it all. So, so naive to just think none of our players will ever get injured. Complete failure of a transfer window (again).

Don’t put any of the blame on Gaz, really. He can only work with what he’s got. Maybe he could have gone Fraser for Cunha instead of Bellegarde, or maybe he could have switched shape and put Doyle on for an extra body in the middle - but I think he (and all of us) are expecting more than nothing from Bellegarde.

6 mins injury time.

The officials don't understand that Brentford waste time, that's ridiculously naive.

We’ve not been unlucky today should’ve been 0-3 down before Neto chance, better second half but ultimately not good enough

This result barely changes the course of the season and there aren’t any death spiral vibes. We’re fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back