• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure have even though I don't expect any serious developments

It's my birthday on Friday - I hope to be celebrating big time !!

My wife asked me what I wanted for said birthday and I said I wanted Robin Li confirmed as owner

She looked non plussed and after I had explained she walked off saying that I love the Wolves more than her !! I just grinned and pressed refresh !!! 😀🤑😃

oh dear - guess where youre sleeping mate!
doghouse.jpg

I blame Moxey for the delay, dragging out negotiating his payoff.

Need to special order it in from Greggs headquarters, can't get the extra large shipping container, etc...

Thoughts on Lope from a Sporting fan on FF

Where's that come from I thought jackett was still in charge ?:laugh:
When he got announced as Porto manager it was not a favourable appointment amongst the fans. In his time there Porto failed to win a trophy despite spending the most they ever had on players and bringing in people on big money like casillas. His first season was alright and the team were exciting to watch in the champions league especially with players like brahimi really coming forward but then they obviously got embarrassed by Bayern.

This season was just a disaster, the fans were already a bit against him from the start and coupled with the trophy less first season he needed to hit the ground running but Porto were really struggling around Christmas time in games they should have been winning. He was making very questionable substitutions and some bizarre team selections (reading this I bet he sounds like a foreign Jackett!) and ultimately he lost both the fans and the dressing room.

I believe it was his first senior managerial job so he could turn it around as the expectations at Porto are huge, he aims to play 4-3-3 with two pacey wingers and in his first season they were as I said earlier very exciting to watch sometimes. But the football became dull and stale under him for porto's standards

This would look quite good in black on the front of our shirts. Especially the paw print given our nickname.

bd_logo1.png

I was quite surprised that Li is 47 years old. He certainly doesn't look it.

Anyone seen the Zyro tweet? As always with these things I'm not sure it's genuinely his account and its in Polish (bloody foreigners coming over here and not learning the language;)), but it suggests this deal is on. Sorry can't put up a link as I'm on a kindle.
Moxey will be re- breaking his leg if it is him!!

He has retweeted a Polish site saying we are being sold to Robin Li.he has since tweeted he doesn't know if it's true he is just retweeting it

come on you Wolves glad i renewed now we're the new Man City LOL as if it could happen to us

I'm trying not to get excited by all this as its Wolves but I know it will be crushingly disappointing if Moxey puts out a No truth in the rumours statement tomorrow.
Still, it's more exciting than a we tried for Matt Smith but were outbid by Wigan statement.

If Jez was going to issue a firm denial then he'd have done so on Wednesday, rather than that statement which said absolutely nothing either way.

This would look quite good in black on the front of our shirts. Especially the paw print given our nickname.

bd_logo1.png

I was quite surprised that Li is 47 years old. He certainly doesn't look it.

20160703_182116.jpg

Not for much longer hopefully.

If this comes off then our worries will be a bit different ones to now.

Much, cheers!

That will do me for next season (minus the stripes obvs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back