• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moxey in charge! Glorious stuff.

Holy shit! Hopefully someone with a bit of ambishun will come in...

To use a Yoof quote 'OMG'

Fucking hell!! Just seen this on Twitter, wonder what happens next. Will be interesting. And wonder how much he wants.

Blimey.

Last edited:
Time will tell whether this is a good thing or not. I think the way he has run the club (along with Moxey), whilst in the Championship last and this time has been fundamentally flawed, but there are more fake than actual Sheikhs out there. Someone on Mol Mix said he had a slanging match with some fans at Preston including fruity language on both sides, perhaps this was true as he always said he'd go if the fans didn't want him

Holy shit...This coming within a week of him saying how happy he is at Wolves.
Will we get a multi millionaire with money to burn or a Vincent Tan?

WOW. Did not see this coming. Is a buyer already lined up or has Morgan just had enough now?

Not sure what to think of this. If his heart isn't in it then he should definitely look to sell but I worry about who would buy us. West Brom similarly are up for sale and have struggled to find anyway to buy them.

Wow didn't see that coming.

I don't agree with everything that he has done, or continues to do, but you always felt the long term future of the club is safe. It will be interesting to see where this goes and who will come in to replace him.

That will make Saturday even more interesting. The bloke is not willing to part with his own money substantially so he's done the right thing and put us up for sale. A bit like Randy Lernar in a small part.

We should be an attractive proposition - depending on what Morgan's selling price is.

We've got superb training and academy facilities and the stadium has consent for a further expansion should the time come and we're largely debt free I believe...

A new owner can walk in and not need to spend much infrastructure wise, barring any potential further expansion to the stadium which is not likely to be in the immediate future.

Absolutely imperative we don't get lumbered with a loon though.

Not sure what to think of this. If his heart isn't in it then he should definitely look to sell but I worry about who would buy us. West Brom similarly are up for sale and have struggled to find anyway to buy them.

I know SJH had a strict criteria when selling, but it took him an age.

Interesting months ahead.

(Is Souness still wanting to buy a club?)

Bloody hellfire. Morgan has had enough of the shite flying around clearly. No doubt the anti-brigade will be delighted that this has occurred. I will reserve judgement until seeing the nature of the eventual buyer. Pretty confident that this interregnum will probably be Moxey's last stint at the club.

Shit just got real.

I don't think anyone will buy us. Morgan is unlikely to write off much of his £30m investment, he'll consider the bricks and mortar value of the club to have increased given the new stand and the work at Compton and no-one will pay it as we aren't worth it.

So we get to drift aimlessly for months, if not years. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back