• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

They shouldn't announce the takeover (if it's today) till after the Guess & Stir have sent out the final edit.

I tell you what would be an easy, quick PR job for the new owners; buy Sako back. Was already becoming in and out at Palace and they've signed Townsend this summer.

Would it be really really wrong to get pissed at 9 in the morning. This is brilliant news. Just what I hoped it appears! Deliriously happy that someone has the vision and money to back it up. Now strap your self in. This should be one hell of a ride!:disco::disco::disco::shakehand::shakehand:

I tell you what would be an easy, quick PR job for the new owners; buy Sako back. Was already becoming in and out at Palace and they've signed Townsend this summer.

Great shout, and a no brainer really. I'd love him back here.

Yeah, but he isnt Messi. Shopping in Tescos when we should be in Harrods, innit.

Would it be really really wrong to get pissed at 9 in the morning.

Not if The Moon at 9am on a Sunday morning is anything to go by ;)

Whatever happens from now on might not work, but at least we are all likely to be awake for it unlike last season

Dave Edwards on a 4 year deal...

It would be highly amusing if we signed lots of future Portuguese superstars and retained only Dave from the existing setup. Well, 93 managers have seen fit to pick him...

Yeah, but he isnt Messi. Shopping in Tescos when we should be in Harrods, innit.

More like necking WKDs in the Walkabout when we should be supping Bathams in the Western.

All bases covered

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 11m11 minutes ago
Takeover statement likely today confirming Fosun as new owners. Understand KJ's position not due to be mentioned, although that could change

All bases covered

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 11m11 minutes ago
Takeover statement likely today confirming Fosun as new owners. Understand KJ's position not due to be mentioned, although that could change

Sunshine and clouds today with a chance of rain. Could be a front coming in from the atlantic with snow but unlikely due to high temperatures.

I presume Jez won't be making the announcement this morning. Isn't he at the FA Board Meeting?

Jordan Graham is excited about this on Instagram. Suspect it's the end of most of his current team mates Wolves careers though.

Keep:

Iorfa
Hause
Price
Evans
Wallace
Graham
Dicko
Zyro

The up and coming kids from the academy

The rest can fuck off.

Keep:

Iorfa
Hause
Price
Evans
Wallace
Graham
Dicko
Zyro

The up and coming kids from the academy

The rest can fuck off.

I'd definitely keep Super Dave Edwards purely because he's experienced and a senior member of our team.

I'd definitely keep Super Dave Edwards purely because he's experienced and a senior member of our team.

796.gif

Will the new owners hit the ground running? Will they have their new staff ready to come straight in? There will be many changes, though I expect Moxey will be kept on.

Back