• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Adidas do this in their tennis range. It'd look awesome with a Wolves badge on it.
a7fd639cd227baefb9659cf37c6ff63c.jpg

I have plenty of old Wolves polos lying around with proper non stick-on badges, I'm tempted to get that and try sewing one on even though I can't sew!
Looks good. Do you have the link to it?

It's a minor thing to many unless you happen to one day know someone that falls into this bracket (if not already), but the setting up of an online account on the shop has limited gender options so would appreciate a retweet if anyone feels it's appropriate for them to do so please: https://twitter.com/JamesLovatt/status/1016084601549225984?s=19

Would love to see Wolves leading the way in being an inclusive club.

I would be all over that as a parent of a trans-gender child. Sort it Wolves.

how's the top? tight athletic fit or looser t-shirt style?

Some lucky fella got one without a sponsor's logo.

48c8b511f82d45438960cca62df10f1e.jpg

If that was me I'd be saving it for ebay, it'd make a tidy profit I reckon. Especially if we do well this season.

I still can’t get the smile off my face!

Only trouble is I’m scared to wear it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I would be all over that as a parent of a trans-gender child. Sort it Wolves.
You'll know this better then I ever would so please put me straight on it. Aren't males that turn in female want to be classed as female and vica versa a girl that wants to be male be classed as male. So with that there would only ever be Male and Female anyway.

You'll know this better then I ever would so please put me straight on it. Aren't males that turn in female want to be classed as female and vica versa a girl that wants to be male be classed as male. So with that there would only ever be Male and Female anyway.

Some people don't identify as either.

I wasn't really sure Mark hence my curiosity. Thank you.

are the training kit t shirts on sale yet

Only in the shop.

Online sales will follow once Adidas have sorted out the delivery of the new kits and the shop is running normally.

I still can’t get the smile off my face!

Only trouble is I’m scared to wear it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Don't wear it! eBay is your friend in about 6 months, you will make a fortune on it (unless you want to keep it for yourself, you lucky git) it looks fantastic without the sponsor :icon_cool:

It's a looser fit. It's a lovely top.

Great, thanks. Will order my regular size then.

The shop is a bit of a mess atm though, maybe wait till all the new items get listed to see what else I want. Kind of a pain ordering from US.

Training gear now onsale on the website.

a shame about that black stripe on the white polo

I really dig that red one

AD-201819.jpg

I wasn't really sure Mark hence my curiosity. Thank you.

Mark is correct. There are plenty of gender neutral situations. Plus you have the issue of other people using those toilets who can be very unforgiving of what they perceive as someone of "the wrong sex" using the same area. A gender neutral solution is the best way for everyone.

Mark is correct. There are plenty of gender neutral situations. Plus you have the issue of other people using those toilets who can be very unforgiving of what they perceive as someone of "the wrong sex" using the same area. A gender neutral solution is the best way for everyone.
Thanks Paddy, I admit to not knowing much about the situation, always happy to be educated in a few issues other then football. Btw you and J9 are great parents must be hard.

We have to have open minds. Even with two transsexual relatives, I still find myself learning more so much more all the time. Still not a response to the tweet so I might ask again within normal "office hours" tomorrow and see if I get a response. It's a minor thing which has a major impact on some.

We have to have open minds. Even with two transsexual relatives, I still find myself learning more so much more all the time. Still not a response to the tweet so I might ask again within normal "office hours" tomorrow and see if I get a response. It's a minor thing which has a major impact on some.

You might be better tweeting Laurie directly rather than just the Wolves account.

Back