• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Middlesbrough 24/10/15 Verdict Thread

Very good goal. Played well for the first hour against a very cynical side who could easily have had at least two reds.

Equaliser a good shot, pretty close to the post, but Martinez pushed off on his left foot which meant he couldn't get back to it. Bit disappointing.

Should have had a free kick on the edge of the area, which the useless $#@! in black ignored. Boro break down field and Friend is fouled by Byrne outside the box. You could see the slide line in the turf at least a foot outside the area. Penalty.

$#@!ing useless ref. We were so much better than midweek and deserved at least a point. Denied by an appalling $#@!er of an official.

Thanks Pad for your balance but I cant help pant wetting now. Even if the ref was shit it just is not good enough by Wolves

watching Arsenal on Sky.Their full backs have a s much skill as anyone in our team on this evidence. That cant be right

?????????????????????????

Arsenal's side is worth about £175m. Try comparing apples and apples for God's sake.

I am off before it gets me bloody annoyed and ruins my weekend...... again

6 defeats in 13 , 3 home defeats, few clean sheets, little confidence and no plan b 2 home wins. ffs we missed out on the playoffs by goal difference then get served up this piss poor fayre? No wonder Mol Mix is in meltdown. KJ has not inspired confidence over the last 3 games and some of his decisions baffle me.The only consolation I can think of is we are not Leeds

Seriously, you want to avoid your weekend being ruined and you log off from here and go to Mol Mix?!?!?!

We played WELL. How hard is that to understand.

well enough to lose again- despite leading. We cant keep clean sheets pad and we are not good enough to out score teams. Its all right for you to defend them with they played well but even the stats have boro with more possession and shots on target. I am pissed off that we had a false dawn with wins at Huddersfield and Fulham and have lost 3 games on the bounce 2 of which show where we are against promotion contenders. We may have played well today but we got nothing. I would rather play shot and win mate. Playing well and losing takes teams down. Playing shit and winning wins things

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 6m6 minutes ago

Early indications are that Kortney Hause's hamstring injury is fairly serious. He'll have it properly assessed in coming days.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 10 mins10 minutes ago

Good luck to Kortney. Hamstring injury which will be further assessed but early indications are that it is fairly serious.

Somewhat more concerned about this.

I can't believe we lost that to be honest, i thought we looked a different side from Wednesday night. Looked a threat going forward and solid defensively yet conceded 3. I hate to blame the 2nd ref and the linesmen the southbank end but there was so much they seemed to get wrong it was hard to believe at times. Afobe offside in the second half when through on goal in which he rolled the defender to get through was mystifying and there were so many more. I really want to see the highlights,

Edwards energy is fantastic and he was on the end of a very good move for our goal but technically he just lacks what a number 10 is all about and i feel we would be so much better with a proper number 10 without taking anything away from Dave.

Seriously, you want to avoid your weekend being ruined and you log off from here and go to Mol Mix?!?!?!

No mate I avoid Mol Mix like the plague.They make my pant wetting seem very very mild!

I can't believe we lost that to be honest, i thought we looked a different side from Wednesday night. Looked a threat going forward and solid defensively yet conceded 3. I hate to blame the 2nd ref and the linesmen the southbank end but there was so much they seemed to get wrong it was hard to believe at times. Afobe offside in the second half when through on goal in which he rolled the defender to get through was mystifying and there were so many more. I really want to see the highlights,

Edwards energy is fantastic and he was on the end of a very good move for our goal but technically he just lacks what a number 10 is all about and i feel we would be so much better with a proper number 10 without taking anything away from Dave.

Thats good news but we now need that to turn into wins and points if we want to save the season. No one gets promoted losing half their games

Now I am hitting the bottle- its the least I can do! Bloody game........

and it doesnt help my mood when Walsall are top of league 1 and WBAsit 8th in the premier league

You need to bloody calm down! Try methadone????

And the Arsenal comment is absolutely mentalist! Nacho Monreal cost £8.3m. Bellerin is from the Barcelona academy. Of course they are way better than what we have. Comparing it is like saying Afobe is shit because he isn't Lionel Messi.

The apathy of Morgan in the last 6 months, has knocked the stuffing out of our club. Our fans were spoon fed lies by the powers that be at Molineux. Depending so much on the our youth system and bargain buys from lower leagues, really meant a lack of investment to push on to the next stage. I know that is hard to swallow for the decent loyal fans, who bought in to false promises and lies, but surely now, it is time to wake up and smell the coffee.

I don't think the answer is to sack Kenny at this time. The manager and the team are in Limbo at the moment. The quicker Morgan sells up, the better.

Yes - Morgan selling quickly would be of benefit for sure. However, what that has to do with today I don't know. Play well, robbed by a shitehouse cunt who might have been in Boro colours and you wouldn't have noticed. Against a cynical bunch of cunts who decided to kick us all over the park.

Much better first half but the second half performance was more like what I'm used to this season.

Too negative. Too cautious. Fabbrini running riot AGAIN. Beaten by a very overrated team.

Yes - Morgan selling quickly would be of benefit for sure. However, what that has to do with today I don't know. Play well, robbed by a shitehouse cunt who might have been in Boro colours and you wouldn't have noticed. Against a cynical bunch of cunts who decided to kick us all over the park.

You need a drink paddy.

Having one. It will improve my rantiness to epic levels. That was just an opening effort in putting out my views on the waste of skin with a whistle.

Back