• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Tickets

Afternoon. I am still looking for two tickets if anyone cannot make the game. Happy to pick up and pay cash or bank transfer. Not sure if allowed or not but happy to pay a little bit more. Would be adult and child but happily take 2 adults

Sorry to sound like a broken record. I’ve spoke with the club and the issue is I have two memberships not linked and they can’t be linked either. Hey ho. If anyone has a two membership linked to get adult and child ticket or two spare could they contact me and I will transfer money straight away or collect locally tonight tomorrow or Saturday morning whatever suits
Tickets are for myself and 8 year old ideally not near the away fans due to her issues
Thank you and promise I won’t ask again haha

With your daughters issues it may be a good idea to give this one a miss. A quick look at Stubhub show that tickets are available in home areas and will no doubt get snapped up by desperate Everton fans. I'd hate her first experience at the Golden Palace to be marred by potential incidents with away fans being in home areas. Any Wolves fans selling to strangers / away fans need to give their heads a wobble and would deservedly have the season tickets/memberships revoked if found guilty of such behaviour.

Feel free to contribute in other sections of the forum though and a good place for new members to start would be in the following thread.

Last edited:
TWF has a new leader for the most passive aggressive post award

TWF has a new leader for the most passive aggressive post award
Well on his return to the country I expected a dozen posts about how he watched the game or highlights against Manchester United on Saturday and was disappointed with the lack of attacking threat but pleased that we look to have a competent reserve to our No.1 keeper. But no, all we get is, giz a ticket, giz a ticket, I know you've got one, Arfa told me.

Well on his return to the country I expected a dozen posts about how he watched the game or highlights against Manchester United on Saturday and was disappointed with the lack of attacking threat but pleased that we look to have a competent reserve to our No.1 keeper. But no, all we get is, giz a ticket, giz a ticket, I know you've got one, Arfa told me.
Poor bloke just wants a ticket for him and his daughter, lay off.

;)

Totally understand. No offence taken. I live in Dudley hence why I offered to collect tonight or tomorrow locally. The club have said they can't do two together as they only have singles and I'm only entitled to one ticket anyway as I thought I had 2 memberships but I only have the adult one which was £41. There seems to be a lot of restrictions around this game. Are Everton really going to bring a lot more fans without tickets? The club said this morning there is no way Everton fans can buy home end tickets as you need a membership and supporter number and previous history - which makes sense. Can't see home fans selling to randomers who aren't local either. There won't be any trouble at the match, teams don't have history against each other. I'll pop down on the day and see if there's anything in person. Thanks again

I wouldn't bother popping down on the day. They've said you need a purchase history to buy tickets, that will still be the case on Saturday. Wouldn't waste a trip. Molineux isn't really renowned for its massive touting operation either

More holes than a plot in a Kay Mellor drama.
Good morning.
First post so apologies.
I have recently returned to the UK after 5 years due to circumstances. I have bought a membership for myself and my daughter for 23/24 as I am keen to start going games again (she has never been).
I have tried online to get two tickets for Everton H and Arsenal A. I can’t do this as I don’t have a membership for 22/23. I rang the club and offered to buy a membership for this season (free money for the club) to enable me to buy 2 tickets for both the games and although the lady was lovely she said they don’t have the system to pay for a membership this season as it’s too late.
I have 2 supporter numbers and 2 membership numbers for 23/24 but can anyone help with tickets for the above two games, whether linking their membership or have any spare. I can transfer money for both immediately.
My daughter is only 8 so I would prefer family stand and not the standing area but if need be would take any area. Arsenal is all seated anyway.
Thanks in advance for any help and if it’s not meant to be see you all in August.

Nearly £200 and all this effort to go to a shitty home game against Everton…

There will be plenty of opportunities in 3 months time! I’m sure after 5 years you can wait a little longer!

Back