• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Buying Tickets

Hereford Wolf

Reaction score
Just a winge about buying tickets online.

Log in this morning for Coventry tickets. I’m in the queue. When the timer ticks down to transfer me to buying tickets, it then logs me out.

Try again, but by now a lot of places I want to sit have gone.

Manage to get a couple of tickets in the Billy Wright. (Nearly the last two together)

Ticket site is counting down how long I’ve got to complete the transaction but doesn’t recognise my stored credit card and won’t take off my membership stored cash.

Why, in 2024, does it have to be so frustrating? Can’t they just make buying tickets online easy?

You can't use Wolves Cash for cup games as we have to share the gate revenue out. Been the case for a very long time tbf.

The system is crap though. But that's TicketTwatster for you. Blame the now departed Vinny Moxey.

You can't use Wolves Cash for cup games as we have to share the gate revenue out. Been the case for a very long time tbf.

The system is crap though. But that's TicketTwatster for you. Blame the now departed Vinny Moxey.
Not really to bothered about the ticket cash. It’s just that you know it’s not going to be an easy and straightforward experience.

I’ll stick pins in my Moxey doll to make me feel better!

I'm not sure who has replaced Vinny and his massive head (if anyone) but we need to move away from the cost of everything, value of nothing model.

Having the ticket office be physically open for more than 7 hours between Monday and Friday might be a start.

It's a tiny thing but over the last few years they've managed to delete everyone's long standing purchase history (not so long back I could view tickets I bought when I was still at uni, and that's a long time ago now - why throw away what could be useful data that you already own) and when they migrated the ticketing platform they unilaterally deleted everyone's friends and family list for no reason. Just bloody think.

Rather than start a new thread, does anybody have a spare membership so that I can buy another ticket for the West Ham game? I’ve got three together but want to get another in the same section before they go on general sale. If anyone is kind enough to let me use theirs could you send me a PM please.

I’ve just bought tickets for the West Ham game and I think it’s the first time I’ve bought tickets since we changed the ticketing website.

You used to get the print at home tickets attached to the confirmation email but there was nothing attached to this confirmation. Do they send the print at home tickets later on a separate email?

I’ve just bought tickets for the West Ham game and I think it’s the first time I’ve bought tickets since we changed the ticketing website.

You used to get the print at home tickets attached to the confirmation email but there was nothing attached to this confirmation. Do they send the print at home tickets later on a separate email?
Yep, separate email

Can be 3/4 days later so hopefully it’s a speedier service closer to match day.

Everything about the ticketing site is worse than it used to be.
It needs to be sacked off. Sick of having to ring up to rectify glitches when trying to buy tickets. Even the ticket office staff admit it’s crap.

Can be 3/4 days later so hopefully it’s a speedier service closer to match day.
Thankfully, they where emailed through this morning.

I'm not sure what your supposed to do if you buy tickets online on a Friday or Sarurday morning though. Collect them from the ticket office I presume.

Back