• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Needing help with tickets!!!

Email the club and ask them. Say it is a romantic gesture for your wife….

Email the club and ask them. Say it is a romantic gesture for your wife….
Vinny, romantic old fool that he is, will bump the price up though - he knows that a lady loves her man spending lavishly on her

I went to Hearts in 2005 when you were top of the league under Burley (beat Dundee United 4-0) and it was dead easy to get tickets :D

Very nice and welcoming fans too.

If someone on here can help you then they will. As season ticket holders we don't get to buy extra on top.

Whilst I appreciate the desire to help, let’s not forget that Hearts sold us The Egg.
If someone offers you a cool million for a potato, that's on them.

I went to Hearts in 2005 when you were top of the league under Burley (beat Dundee United 4-0) and it was dead easy to get tickets :D

Very nice and welcoming fans too.

If someone on here can help you then they will. As season ticket holders we don't get to buy extra on top.
Thanks

This past couple of years has been brilliant as a Hearts fan, European group stage for the first time in decades was the highlight

Yeah, it's not that easy to just visit Molineux unfortunately.

The membership price is just silly at this point in my opinion, in the Championship I believe it cost me £17.50 and that also let me go to away games, and I think it was £25 in our first Prem season but now they're £41, you're basically paying double for a ticket and away tickets are impossible unless you're a STH. Product has gotten a lot worse in that time as well. I'm strongly considering not bothering with one next season.

A lot of our games do get to general sale still although it will need to be a game where purchase history isn't required (so not the Sky Six or certain teams like Leeds). As you get closer to the game more show up because some people can't make it and return their ticket. It's just more of a challenge getting tickets together, or you might end up at the mercy of the weather in the temp stand or sitting with the sort of fans who test your patience.

Captive market, innit.

A large section of STHs won't give up their ticket just because they know that once it's gone, they're at the back of the queue for another one.

If I based it all purely on how good the football is, and/or value for money, there's a 0% chance I'd have renewed last summer. Why would I? The football was appalling, the results had started to follow that curve, the messaging to fans was awful (fuck you if you don't pay, some other idiot will), I loathed the cunt of a manager and as a member living within walking distance of the ground with a 35 year purchase history (if you could track such things) and a steady supply of STH friends who I know full well can't make every game, I'd never struggle to go if I wanted to.

Still bought one.

They'll put prices up again this summer if we don't get relegated. I will threaten to not go and then buy one. A dance as old as time itself.

In the long term, it's a stupid strategy. Because inevitably at some point in the next 10-20 years, it's quite likely we will get relegated, and then you have people you need who you pissed off and have long since fallen out of the habit of going. But Vinny knows best, with his ice hockey manager look, two bob CV and 3/10 LinkedIn account.

Harsh on hockey coaches tbh.

I'm off to see my first game of Ice Hockey in a couple of weeks, end of season puckaround in New Jersey, but not knowing any of the players I'm looking forward to it as a spectacle

I'm off to see my first game of Ice Hockey in a couple of weeks, end of season puckaround in New Jersey, but not knowing any of the players I'm looking forward to it as a spectacle
Seeing the Devils? They're shit hot atm. Likely some high quality stuff on display.

Yeah, but it's the penultimate game so assume will be reserves with the first team resting for the play offs?

It's fun to watch, I went to see a game in Helsinki back in September - I did find it challenging to follow the puck however!

Back