• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Help buying tickets in the South Bank

SouthWestWolf

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Finding it hard to get seats where i usually sit in the South Bank due to being so busy and me not having a ST this season. Any tips on how to get them? Any ideas on the MyWolves membership effectiveness/ 6 tickets for the price of 5 etc etc.

Thanks,

SWW

Unless you get incredibly lucky and get on the online sales as soon as they go on, there's very little chance.

I try to go in the South Bank when I book tickets but I've not been there at all this season due to demand. But it's no biggie as long as I get to see the game.

I haven't seen tickets available in South Bank for league games all season, only for cup games

Only ticket I have managed to buy in the South Bank was Boro in the first game when none of us knew how this season was going to go

Other times in there was by 'borrowing' a S/T from someone who couldn't be there. Otherwise not often available, though as a Member if you only want 1 & get on to the site as soon as you can (& don't mind where in the SB it is) there are sometimes odd seats still free.

I haven't seen tickets available in South Bank for league games all season, only for cup games

I managed to get one for Middlesbrough but I’ve been in the North Bank because of the kids so haven’t tried since.

Basically the South Bank is virtually all STH, especially now half season tickets have kicked in. You will be VERY lucky to pick one up now.

Shows you how far we have come. Couple of years ago you could have your pick of any seat on the first few rows for most games.

Basically the South Bank is virtually all STH, especially now half season tickets have kicked in. You will be VERY lucky to pick one up now.

I went on the website as soon as members tickets were on sale for the Sheffield United game and no tickets were available in the South Bank at all

I went on the website as soon as members tickets were on sale for the Sheffield United game and no tickets were available in the South Bank at all

Went on just for QPR tickets (went on sale to members at 9am) and I can't get tickets in the South Bank, Steve Bull Upper (except for J10) or the North Bank. Looks like the quadrant is available but I can't even select NL5/6 or NU5/6/7. Looks like I'll be sitting that one out altogether.

Do you guys expect I'll have a problem getting 4 tickets together for the Burton game in March?

Went on just for QPR tickets (went on sale to members at 9am) and I can't get tickets in the South Bank, Steve Bull Upper (except for J10) or the North Bank. Looks like the quadrant is available but I can't even select NL5/6 or NU5/6/7. Looks like I'll be sitting that one out altogether.

Sure the quadrant is away fans for this one, SB lower on sale for home fans.

Probably yes. I went on to buy tickets for QPR this morning at 9am which is when the first chance they went on sale (to members) . In the Billy Wright it was already sold out everywhere inside of W2-W8 and I didn't see any more than about three seats together unless it was right in the corner.

Bloody half season tickets. They better not do that next season.

Sure the quadrant is away fans for this one, SB lower on sale for home fans.

Not according the OS, the Steve Bull Lower is allocated to the away fans. Unless their colour coding is wrong.

attachment.php

Colour coding is wrong, there is a load of tickets available in SB lower

The colour coding was like that for Forest (still is) and I'm in NL5. Pisser. Surprising that both ends have sold out three hours after going on sale to members.

We officially need a bigger stadium.

Amen. I've sat in the Steve Bull Lower once ('89 I think, 3-3 draw with Vale) and I vowed never again.

That lasted long, back row in the lower tier. I fucking hate that stand.

Back