• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Tickets

englishr

Reaction score
Good morning.
First post so apologies.
I have recently returned to the UK after 5 years due to circumstances. I have bought a membership for myself and my daughter for 23/24 as I am keen to start going games again (she has never been).
I have tried online to get two tickets for Everton H and Arsenal A. I can’t do this as I don’t have a membership for 22/23. I rang the club and offered to buy a membership for this season (free money for the club) to enable me to buy 2 tickets for both the games and although the lady was lovely she said they don’t have the system to pay for a membership this season as it’s too late.
I have 2 supporter numbers and 2 membership numbers for 23/24 but can anyone help with tickets for the above two games, whether linking their membership or have any spare. I can transfer money for both immediately.
My daughter is only 8 so I would prefer family stand and not the standing area but if need be would take any area. Arsenal is all seated anyway.
Thanks in advance for any help and if it’s not meant to be see you all in August.

Firstly, you won’t have any chance of a ticket for Arsenal away. Even though the Emirates is a big stadium and a decent allocation those tickets will get snapped up by season ticket holders (more realistically Away Season Ticket holders). And with Arsenal potentially in title contention ( if City slip up) home end tickets will also be gold dust.

Basically a membership is extremely unlikely to get you an away ticket.

Everton - you have bought memberships for next season so the supporter numbers are valid from now but the membership advantages kick in from next pre season in that you are ahead of general sale in the queue. You should be able to purchase if Everton makes general sale. As last home game of the season I think that might be unlikely but you never know. Look out for the general sale first purchase date and act quickly.

For NEXT season your memberships will kick in and I would recommend going to an early Carabao cup game as well to get 10 points higher up the ladder than the members going to home league games only.

Points don't count for anything now on home games do they? Just a free for all isn't it after Membership-Plus.

Only away tickets I've seen this season that I could get as a ST holder was Newcastle away at 4.30 on a Sunday. You won't get any away tickets on a Membership

Thank you. I will keep trying. There are tickets available in the family section on a daily basis but I just get a message saying I’m not eligible. Hence why I was seeing if anyone could link an account. Arsenal there’s plenty available but totally understand the situation and don’t want to take a place of someone who has been able to go all season. I’ll keep trying for next week for two. If anyone can’t make it give me a shout. Thank you

Against Villa they removed the print at home option and asked fans to collect from the stadium with ID so linking using someone else's account won't work either.

I'd be very wary of desperate Everton fans looking for tickets for the game next Saturday.
Agreed but I doubt any Everton fan would buy two memberships and two arsenal tickets. I think they may be safe after the weekends result. But I get your point totally. If it’s not meant to be it’s not meant to be. No worries.

Against Villa they removed the print at home option and asked fans to collect from the stadium with ID so linking using someone else's account won't work either.
I’m happy to do this but as I say if it’s not meant to be no worries.

Agreed but I doubt any Everton fan would buy two memberships and two arsenal tickets. I think they may be safe after the weekends result. But I get your point totally. If it’s not meant to be it’s not meant to be. No worries.
A cost of about £75 per ticket in a home area for possibly a season defining game doesn't seem too steep if you have plenty of disposable cash. Hopefully none of them slip through the net as it can cause mayhem.

Enjoy the benefits of your membership for next season.

Seeing as home end tickets for Arsenal fans were an INSANE price on secondary trading when it looked like they were lifting a pot, it’s probably a good thing that nobody short of a season ticket and a boatload of loyalty points can get near the away tickets. Arsenal fans would be all over it if there was any way.

Arsenal there’s plenty available
There's not, they just start the sale with a very high points threshold. Away tickets mainly go to the same people every game (or at least the same supporter numbers), which there are positives and negatives for. 5% go to ballot but that's only open to sth's. Essentially unless we play someone like Palace or Brighton away on a Tuesday night you've got no chance of an away ticket as a member

Last edited:
I was also looking at going to the Everton game (assuming a ticket or two opened up nearer the game) but I don't think it'll go to general sale.

Same thing happened with me and the Forest game, which got stopped from going to GS to stop Forest fans buying tickets, which is understandable.

Has anyone been successful in the ballot for away tickets? Tried for about half of them and zilch.

I've tried for about 3 quarters and was successful for Villa. I suspect I was blackballed after that, which I don't have an issue with

Away from the result and distance, Brighton went to season ticket holders anyway which is triple unlucky

Yeah my lad decided to tag along, brought his ticket on the Thursday before.

Back