• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Needing help with tickets!!!

Yeah, it's not that easy to just visit Molineux unfortunately.

The membership price is just silly at this point in my opinion, in the Championship I believe it cost me £17.50 and that also let me go to away games, and I think it was £25 in our first Prem season but now they're £41, you're basically paying double for a ticket and away tickets are impossible unless you're a STH. Product has gotten a lot worse in that time as well. I'm strongly considering not bothering with one next season.

A lot of our games do get to general sale still although it will need to be a game where purchase history isn't required (so not the Sky Six or certain teams like Leeds). As you get closer to the game more show up because some people can't make it and return their ticket. It's just more of a challenge getting tickets together, or you might end up at the mercy of the weather in the temp stand or sitting with the sort of fans who test your patience.

I let my membership go the first year back in the Prem as it seemed pretty pointless blowing £50 (2x) on something that wasn’t going to be of any real worth at that point. Around covid time it became clear there were always returns available on the proviso you’re not fussed where you sit. Haven’t felt the need to renew just yet, returns are working out ok. A token 20 quid or so and probably would have done but £41/82 is an amount that starts to make you sit up and think about its value.

That was a sneaky one with the Leeds game (it might have happened before but I wasn't aware of it, I only was because our good friend Mr Machin was trying to get tickets). Not putting it on general sale at all even though there were clearly seats available as late as Friday.

We got it sorted between us but it's naughty. And unsurprising.

Back to the original question and person asking.

Be worth asking your wifes family if any of them have previous purchasing history. I assume you've done this already but as she's a fan from a Wolves supporting family, there are more than likely to have been previous historical purchases in someone's name that won't be going to the Chelsea match.

Back