• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Then the price will raise

Because I'm greedy and never happy I'd really like an edited version of the full game which only has the ball in play. Any waiting for thrown ins, corners, goal kicks etc is edited out.

Is that asking too much?

The analysis team will have exactly that as they code it while the game is being filmed. But doubt that is the copy WolvesTV gets.

Anyone know if the extended highlights are on yet?

Anyone know if the extended highlights are on yet?

They are not. Shocking from Wolves so far (whether the issue is directly their problem or with the software/provider) they should at least provide the fans that have splashed £45 on WolvesTV with an update on when the full match will be up.

Personally, I only paid the £45 for the full match highlights. But we have another game tonight, so if the highlights aren't going to be uploaded until after the following match has already been played, I don't really see the point in that and could well end up asking for a refund.

They need to get it up within 24-36 hours after the match has finished. Most people will want to re-run matches to either watch if for the first time (if they couldn't make the match), or they'll want to re-watch it from a different perspective to the one they had in the stadium.

The teething problems and lack of communication from the club so far has really taken the shine off what could have been a great product.

They are not. Shocking from Wolves so far (whether the issue is directly their problem or with the software/provider) they should at least provide the fans that have splashed £45 on WolvesTV with an update on when the full match will be up.

Personally, I only paid the £45 for the full match highlights. But we have another game tonight, so if the highlights aren't going to be uploaded until after the following match has already been played, I don't really see the point in that and could well end up asking for a refund.

They need to get it up within 24-36 hours after the match has finished. Most people will want to re-run matches to either watch if for the first time (if they couldn't make the match), or they'll want to re-watch it from a different perspective to the one they had in the stadium.

The teething problems and lack of communication from the club so far has really taken the shine off what could have been a great product.

Yeah they really should let fans know why it's taking so long. I haven't paid the £45 yet because i wasn't sure what the service would be like but i do want to pay it if they put the full match up. I want to re watch from a different perspective or watch the games i can't make, mainly our 3 away games this month.

Yeah they really should let fans know why it's taking so long. I haven't paid the £45 yet because i wasn't sure what the service would be like but i do want to pay it if they put the full match up. I want to re watch from a different perspective or watch the games i can't make, mainly our 3 away games this month.

I agree. I've paid my £45 and was looking forward to re-running the game at leisure. It's now nearly 72 hours since the match finished and still no video up on site. If there are technical problems, they should at least be keeping subscribers informed of any progress.

I did see that but it doesn't really clear much up and would be better coming from the club. It might be that they don't know much themselves but an update would be good.

I agree. I've paid my £45 and was looking forward to re-running the game at leisure. It's now nearly 72 hours since the match finished and still no video up on site. If there are technical problems, they should at least be keeping subscribers informed of any progress.

Nail on the head, as far as I'm concerned.

Josh Power did reply to some messages to the tweet he put out yesterday that I posted the link to.

https://twitter.com/JoshWP/status/894592635700162561

130GB!

That can't be a straight rip of the 720p broadcast stream, must be they made a full 1080p recording as well and are now trying to compress it. Could also be editing it to be more like a traditional sports broadcast (replays etc) than the relatively simplistic matchday experience.

That does take time but if they're waiting on resources to come over from iFollow I can imagine it making it take longer than it should.

I am ready to pay the £45 when Wolves have delivered what they promise. I certainly am not interested in the live audio.

Just paid and all the game is on. Hopefully it will be a little quicker from now but still a good addition.

Is it a stream, or can you download it to keep?

You can't download it form what i can see, it's just on WolvesTV.

Is it a stream, or can you download it to keep?
It's a video. You won't be able to download it as the video can't be passed around for anyone to see for nowt

Have bitten the bullet & signed up - and no can't see any way of downloading the recording.

Hopefully they leave them up for the full season so that you can dip back in if you want to rewatch something - decent quality of picture though & even the earlier highlights were a reasonable length rather than the 3min ones which is all we got last season

It's a video. You won't be able to download it as the video can't be passed around for anyone to see for nowt
Chrome extension - GetThemAll

*cough*

I can beat both of you..October 1941 saw my first Wolves game in 49/50

Back