• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Ipswich Town - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sako really must let go of the ball earlier

Three Ipswich players marking Sako out of the game and we haven't got a clue how to do anything about it.

Yes iorfa has been good also

Trust Sako to have one of his shit games when we really need him.

Edwards hits the post..good from iorfa again although a bit lucky

Sako is inconsistent, too. Always has been and that's why he's playing for us and not Manchester United, City or Chelski!

I hope dicko is alright..but i dont know

That should have been a red card. Really dangerous tackle. Dicko looks fucked.

That's out of order from Tabb. No need to go in that hard from that short a distance away. Very, very lucky to only get a yellow there.

Dicko the best player on the pitch and he's just been snapped in half. Again, as per my earlier comments, ref rushes in to make a decision before consulting anyone or even giving himself time to think things over. Filthy cunt Tabb smashing our best player.

Thankfully he's back on.

Ipswich are a very physical side, but that was OTT

If they are in the playoffs rather than us they will be out at the first round

We've been out done by the tactical genius that is Mick fucking McCarthy. No more needs to be said.

Total non-football from Ipswich. Came here to stop us playing and have gotten lucky with an OG.

To be honest, we could do without the theatrics of having a "bad referee", in a game like this. We just want the football to do the talking - not some jerk off dressed in black trying to take centre stage which is ALWAYS the case with Stuart Atwell.

Really really poor 1st half performance. Why is it no surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back