• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Rams - Matchday Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another VLP assist ;)

Why the fuck didn't he just catch it?

I've had a quid on Dicko anytime and Wolves 2-1. I don't mind a late consolation here! 95th min will do.

Still hanging on here, we've been so lucky I just hope it doesn't swing the other way!

Another VLP assist ;)

Why the fuck didn't he just catch it?

I've had a quid on Dicko anytime and Wolves 2-1. I don't mind a late consolation here! 95th min will do.

2 -1 will do for me as that was my prediction (with Dicko scoring first) - but not to far before the final whistle please

Our 2nd goal was from a great cross by VLP and a defender lashed at it but it went 50 yards in the air again, came down behind him and Grant their keeper, in plenty of space thought, 'I'm gonna punch this....' and there his fate was sealed as the ball descended towards his upturned face he put both fists together and..... punched it into his own net.
He could have very easily just cupped his arms and caught it.

Stunning mistake! 2-0.

So far VLP has done loads and is probably very close to yellow and Edwards has done nothing. Only heard his name mentioned once and not seen a great deal from so far....

Why the fuck was Doyle sat in the Steve Bull?

Ive been saving a bottle of Jaipur for a special occasion. Time to open it i think.

Wow, big slice of luck with the Batth incident and Grant howler but after KJ plugged the midfield gap Derby didn't create much despite all their great play.

Why the fuck was Doyle sat in the Steve Bull?

It forced the back line to spread the further into the width of the pitch giving vlp more space to run into.

Oh Sako.

Extremely good three points, but bloody lucky in all honesty

Absolutely delighted with that result! Well done to all involved!

Fine, fine lines.

Hi ho wolverhampton!!!! Great 3 pts against quality opposition even if martin was missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back