• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Rams - Matchday Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankMunro-371

Reaction score
3 points tonight and we are right in with a great chance of making the play offs.

5 mins from Wolvo. Buzzing for this one. Could make or break our season

Hopefully we show confidence from the start and look to dominate possession,, if we can do that and put them on the back foot I think we have a great chance. They are a bit fragile at the moment, so it's important we don't give them a chance to get comfortabl.

Contemplating starting Doyle according to tonight's paper, that ain't gonna go down too well.

Kuszczak; Doherty, Batth (c), Stearman, Golbourne; Henry, McDonald, Price, Sako; Afobe, Dicko

Subs McCarey, Edwards, van La Parra, Ebanks-Landell, Doyle, Hause, Iorfa

Not a bad looking bench and a very strong team!

Derby: Grant, Christie, Keogh, Albentosa, Forsyth, Hughes, Bryson, Russell, Ince, Lingard, Bent

Jackett does have a fondness for defenders on the bench, really doesn't need all 3 of them there, surely better off having Evans on there instead?

It does concern me that they might run through our midfield too easily, having said that I would probably have gone with that team, no point being careful at this stage of the season given our position

Perhaps, but Evans isn't exactly flavour of the month and we have Edwards who is ahead of him anyway on the bench. Hunte has apparently been the 19th man recently, so thought he might get a spot on the bench.

It does concern me that they might run through our midfield too easily, having said that I would probably have gone with that team, no point being careful at this stage of the season given our position

Hughes and Bryson the midfield for Derby so not exactly outnumbered, though one of Russell, Ince and Lingard will play in front of them at anytime.

Team I'd probably have gone for, possibly Iorfa for Doherty but if he's carrying a knock no point in risking him.

Fuck, Darren Bent, never before has a footballer I have rated so poorly, scored so many fucking goals against us.

Hughes and Bryson the midfield for Derby so not exactly outnumbered, though one of Russell, Ince and Lingard will play in front of them at anytime.

Its not so much being outnumbered just that any of our midfield partnerships when played as a two seem to be overrun when up against decent opposition, Edwards gives them cover, however as I said, its no time for faint hearts now, better to play our best footballing side and take the game to them, especially as they appear to be getting the jitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back