• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Forest - the apathy matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game we can win, I'd rather have been more attacking with two forwards but KJ is always going to be negative and protective as his job is on the line.

Better bloody win or its all over

What is? Life? Your accumulator? Your dinner in conjunction with the floor? Your illicit affair with Dave Edwards?

I'm going to watch this with a pint of glow and a takeaway curry. So even if we don't win, I can't see my night being ruined.

Anybody wanna help me get a river?

Not overly enthused by that selection. Just wish we would stop worrying about them, play ALL & Afore together & let them do the worrying.
Have this Dow as 1 -1, but not able to watch as computer is buggered

Oof, EEL totally done by Oliveira just now.

Sorry about this lads...
My usual stream provider (FSI) have been closed down!
can someone pm me a stream please?

Batth probably conceded a pen there, not called.

You also wouldn't guess that Iorfa was the defender and Henry the winger based on the first 15 minutes here.

TBF tho, outside of Oliveira fooling EEL Forest haven't really troubled us.

Batth's tackle was clumsy but outside of the box.

More worryingly, Jack Price has given the ball away every time he's played it forward in the first 15 mins.

GET IN ETHAN

Awesome ball in from Graham, good header from EEL. 1-0 Wolves.

Was outside the box anyway.

Just about to say it's hard to see us scoring and EEL out of his depth. EEL scores :D

That's a great ball in by Jordan Graham. Three assists in two games for him!

Superb delivery. As good as a goal in itself.

Batth's tackle was clumsy but outside of the box.

More worryingly, Jack Price has given the ball away every time he's played it forward in the first 15 mins.

Haven't noticed this at all, in fact he played one pass into Edwards from about 20 yards right to the edge of the box that impressed me thoroughly.

Good ball in from the FK but all about EEL making space and heading the ball into the ground. Good stuff.

Two balls in to our box and two free headers. Need to sort our marking out before we get punished.

2 set pieces from Forest, both times Matt Mills has had space and time to head the ball. Worrying times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back