• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Forest - the apathy matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't create a good chance apart from the goal. Abysmal defending for the equaliser.

Two piss poor teams.

For me, we've thrown 2 points away tonight.

Absolutely. They were offering absolutely no threat to us whatsoever. Making the one sub as he did with only 7 minutes to go was an utterly baffling decision. What was it going to change?!

We didn't create a good chance apart from the goal.

What about the one they headed off the line, or EEL's header he should have done better with? Or Graham in the first half who should have hit the target, or McDonald's volley?

We had good opportunities, we just didn't take them.

Disappointed to throw away 2 points from a badly defended set piece but I thought we were okay.

Still stacks of room for improvement, and I agree that we waited too long to make the changes but I didn't think we were too bad.

Not good enough though, no question about that. And confidence is clearly lacking.

Called it as 1 - 1.

Sounds as if we need a more positive approach - not sure we will get it at present

Disappointed to throw away 2 points from a badly defended set piece but I thought we were okay.

Still stacks of room for improvement, and I agree that we waited too long to make the changes but I didn't think we were too bad.

Not good enough though, no question about that. And confidence is clearly lacking.

Its shit Langer's.waste of a year ffs

Commentator said 2 stupid, uneducated things about Edwards.
1, "Edwards runs around, covers every blade of grass, often the type of performance a lot of spectators wouldn't see".
Yep he sure runs a lot, but gives the ball away a lot, misses opportunities a lot, misplaces passes a lot and doesn't read the play a lot.
2, "You can't blame Edwardsfor not chasing that (ball that was slightly behind him but in acres of space), He's run himself into the ground".
Well he should have been fucking taken off then!

Its shit Langer's.waste of a year ffs

We're way below the standards I thought we'd be at - and our position in the table is very disappointing - but tonight really wasn't that bad.

Two home games now where we've failed to dispose of garbage sides, fucking fuming we let them get anything out the game.

Don't think their point was undeserved - lots of lumped balls from us to a short arse - Graham was a positive - pretty average game all in all.

We're way below the standards I thought we'd be at - and our position in the table is very disappointing - but tonight really wasn't that bad.
It was shite.

No invention in open play. Graham has a wicked dead ball delivery and that was the crux of our attacking ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back