• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Forest - the apathy matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we've restricted Forest to next to nothing since their header in the first half, I'm amazed at some of the negative comments on here - I think we're putting in a good performance so far. Henry has delivered some lovely balls in to the box and Graham has been excellent. Golbourne and Iorfa have played well too - we could do with some fresh legs on, though. Possibly Coady in the middle as K-Mac & Price are both on yellows - and ALF has ran himself in to the ground so possibly get Benik on. Not sure what to do about Edwards!

Can someone tell KMac to stop sliding in when he's on a yellow

Its been OK but we haven't really created anything other than the goal. Graham's had a chance and we've worked some good positions but its not like we've worked the keeper.

Considering we've restricted Forest to next to nothing since their header in the first half, I'm amazed at some of the negative comments on here - I think we're putting in a good performance so far. Henry has delivered some lovely balls in to the box and Graham has been excellent. Golbourne and Iorfa have played well too - we could do with some fresh legs on, though. Possibly Coady in the middle as K-Mac & Price are both on yellows - and ALF has ran himself in to the ground so possibly get Benik on. Not sure what to do about Edwards!

Replace Eddo with Jeddo, I'd think.

Defending a 1-0 lead from the hour mark is only going to end one way.

I do feel sorry for Alfie, being left on his own there with no support is leaving him frustrated. We're getting it wide and just hoping a cross will reach a Wolves player, need a more intelligent player behind him or up front with him. Afobe please.

This is a woeful game of football. Zero quality on show.

Possibly a decent penalty shout there. Defenders do take some silly risks at set pieces.

We're playing OK until we get near the goal but as wanderer said we work it wide and then cross it in with not much to aim at

Looked like a pen for us from the corner - clear push from Mills?

We're finishing strongly - just desperate we don't get hit by a sucker punch.

And there's the sucker punch. FUCK OFF.

Edwards has given the ball away so much Alf has had sod all to work from - and 1-0 is always a risky score line. Should have made the subs 10 minutes ago.

This is so fucking typical wolves... :(

Let's get a second man up top and go for the win, Ken. No point in bringing Benik on with a minute to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back