• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Words with Friends

reading this and the annoy thread, I think you lot are forgetting the last 2 words in the name of the game :icon_lol:

Just started games with SLA, TSB and Lincs - not sure whether I am down as Dave Jones, but I’m the specky slaphead with my daughter.

Garethbowen44 if anyone fancies a game, think Ive just started one with you Lincs.

I cant spell for toffee so shouldn't be a tough opponent...

Garethbowen44 if anyone fancies a game, think Ive just started one with you Lincs.

I cant spell for toffee so shouldn't be a tough opponent...

Don't worry, Darlo can't spell for toffee either, but seems to do a wonderful job by chucking random letter combinations out!

Fear for 45.....I think I'm going to lose this one aswell :icon_lol:

Jabba wolf absolutely embarrassing me here! I'm normally a little better than this, honest!

Just download the app then post your username in here or start a game with any of the ones posted in here. Jabba can you edit the first post with people's user names?

Done.

giphy.gif

I'm getting totally owned here by Jabba, its more than a little embarrassing ��

I'm getting totally owned here by Jabba, its more than a little embarrassing ��
Sometimes, it’s just the letters you are dealt - in another game, I’m getting hammered due to a serious bout of vowel problems.

In some ways its nice to play someone who's obviously a lot better than me. I also hear you on vowel problems, had a few of those myself!

Sometimes, it’s just the letters you are dealt - in another game, I’m getting hammered due to a serious bout of vowel problems.

TOWIE! Seriously, Darlo??!!

See your own explanation! :icon_wink:

As SLA said to me yesterday, you can only play the words the game lets you...

EDIT: Also all this complaining whilst playing "KAI" and "ZAS" through a treble and a double word, respectively :icon_lol:

Come on Boozad, I'm chomping at the bit here

Just got darlo with one of his own made up words for 84 points. Might need to retire now.

Back