• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Words with Friends

Anybody else used to loser of the last game playing first in the next?

The FB one is winner first, same as Words Classic which I downloaded to play anyone on here

The FB one is winner first, same as Words Classic which I downloaded to play anyone on here

Apart from me?

Sent a game to NunoHadADream and it was refused... Easiest win I've had playing people on here. :p

There are some good players here, I'm way out of practice, hopefully I'll improve as I go along.

No point playing Mike though, I had about five years of it, won about 1 in 10.

There are some good players here, I'm way out of practice, hopefully I'll improve as I go along.

No point playing Mike though, I had about five years of it, won about 1 in 10.

Don't play Jabba then, I think I've won 2 games in about 8 and Tredman is giving me a run for my money too

I’ve been thrashed in every game I’ve played with Jabba.

IIIOAOE. What the fuck am I meant to do with that? I swear this game hates me.

Apart from me?

Sent a game to NunoHadADream and it was refused... Easiest win I've had playing people on here. :p

I've not had anything other than Jabba and some randoms. I'll get your usernames tmrw and start one. Might of knocked it off gawd knows

My apps been playing up for a couple of days so sorry for the late response.

That said I've just scored a 60, that's way over my best ever score!!

You've quickly forgotten that game that just finished where every word you made was 7 letters or more! :)

:icon_lol:

Ok, I may have won one game

And I still haven't won one. Getting a bit savage now :wallbash:

Boozad, I mean business now, ain't messing about anymore :icon_lol:

Back