• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

World Darts Championship

Newton somehow through with an average of about 75 - worst ever winning average apparently.

Sky having (well, choosing) to block out the crowd noise because of some banterrific Savile/paedo chants, you'd think it would be an improvement but it was just weird. They're definitely trying to put the genie back in the bottle with the crowds.

You'd have thought they'd have a prerecorded loop of a decent crowd they could just dub onto it.

Like Darin Young. Had a feeling he was going to give Jenkins a good game.

Wow what a match. Barney must consider himself lucky to squeeze through there...

Shame to see how bad Newton is. I would fancy my chances in destroying him at the moment.

If he leans any further he'll fall over. Incredible he went through in the first place with a 77 average in the first round.

Wade doing a good job being as this is glorified practice and nothing else.

MvG looked ominous there. Four 100+ finishes, averaged about 110, done in less than half an hour.

I can't wait until Tuesday now, looks like I'll be seeing Lewis (if he goes through tomorrow), Anderson and then MVG v Barney. 4 World Champs in one night, have fallen very lucky with the draw.

When we were buying tickets, we debated going on the Monday, but took 3rd round instead on Tuesday, looking at tomorrows line-up I'm so relieved

Very impressed with Lewis tonight. One of the very few who could live with MvG if he is right on his game.

Looking forward to the MvG vs Barney match tonight.

One of the best matches I have seen. Unbelievable stuff

I hope Barney goes on to win it now, that was an amazing performance. What a game!!

That was an amazing performance from the "number 16 seed" I'm so glad that Barney is starting to come back. In my opinion this is the best time ever to watch Darts as it is once again unpredictable!

Hoping Lewis goes on to win it now. He's lost all the petulance, comes across as a good guy these days and is coming back into form.

Atmosphere for the Barney/MVG match was unbelieveable - the whole crowd firmly behind Barney. Watched it back this afternoon, doesn't truly come across on the TV how loud it was/is.

Anderson looked absolute class also last night, wouldn't surprise me if he retains

Back