• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2017/2018: Promotion

Bristol last minute winner, the late penalty drama at Cardiff and Rubens worldie. That's my three favourites.

It's been great to be part of promotion on TWF, last time in 09 there was no TWF so I used 606 and there was a lot of bellends on there.

Yeah sorry about that. I've snook in here and kept my head down.

Tearing Villa apart was my highlight of the season. I aged too much in the Cardiff and Borough games to enjoy them.

Not for excitement, but performance of the season was the game the other night against Derby, just tops the Villa game.

Not for excitement, but performance of the season was the game the other night against Derby, just tops the Villa game.

Really? Villa were trying their best and we still made them look like U11s. Derby might as well have sent their Subbuteo team.

Have to agree with Slink: Bristol (A) for jump-up-and-down excitement; Boro (A) for defying the odds; Cardiff (A) for the up-yours-wanker moment. I think the 0-0 at the Etihad was arguably our proudest moment, and certainly one that showed we were going to be something special this season.

It's been a season for the ages.

I've been supporting Wolves for over 50 years and there's been nothing quite like it; albeit it is still the 2nd tier.

I always look upon with great affection the seasons from 1971 to 1974, when Wolves were a serious team in the top flight but often they were the nearly men, until they won the League Cup in 74 and then fell away.

Like many on here I believe this team, and how it will evolve, could become something special in the years to come and it all started with this fabulous season !

Me with Paddy's scarf in the Bohemian after Burton. Pure filth

29313023_10155571211297635_2421701165067534336_o.jpg

Back