• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

700k Profit in Accounts for YE May 2015

I would think they would need to get the wage bill down to about £15M next season (Maximum) which in itself is a reduction of over half in two seasons.

You're joking. Turnover will be a maximum of £14m other costs are about £6.5m, so you're looking at about £7.5m. Take off 0.5m for Moxey and £2m for non playing staff, leaves us with about £5m for playing staff.

What was the most recently published wage bill out of interest?

You're joking. Turnover will be a maximum of £14m other costs are about £6.5m, so you're looking at about £7.5m. Take off 0.5m for Moxey and £2m for non playing staff, leaves us with about £5m for playing staff.

I'd put turnover about £23-24M - think you typoed there. An healthy stat gives us a wage budget for players of about £15M. Anything above and given the cash situation ( which I agree with you about ) And I think you are in ' selling players ' territory.

I'd put turnover about £23-24M - think you typoed there. An healthy stat gives us a wage budget for players of about £15M. Anything above and given the cash situation ( which I agree with you about ) And I think you are in ' selling players ' territory.

No chance. Turnover was £30m when we had £16m of parachute money.

Back