• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

AFCON 2015

That's a shocking dive from Yacouba Sylla.

Cameroon with a sublime equalizer! Oyongo with it!

1-1

Blimey all of these groups look like they are going to be really close.

OH WHAT A FINISH

IT'S IN BUT IT'S OFFSIDE AND THE GOALKEEPER IS SPARED

Cracking game.

Thought Sako was excellent. No idea why Mali didn't take Nouha based on that but I'm not complaining.

Bassong living up to his cuntish reputation and saying Sako should be playing in the Premier League and hopes he gets a move

Another dull half,although Burkina Faso had a few good chances towards the end,0-0 HT vs the hosts.

Just seen the end of the Tunisia vs Equatorial Guinea game from yesterday. Incredibly bent decisions.

To ban a referee at all must mean he was well below an acceptable level. To ban him for six months suggests that things occurred that were exceptionally questionable.

Oh - this wasn't substandard. It was bent as a nine bob note.

I did not see the game, but if there was any thoughts that things were amiss, I would have expected the referee to be banned indefinitely while the matter was investigated.

I'm going to watch the semi-final between Ghana and Equatorial Guinea. I have apologised to my eyes in advance, but there really is nothing else on.

This has been a truly wank tournament even by African Nations standards.

And hello comedy goalkeeping, only a matter of time. 1-0 Ghana after a quite ludicrous penalty given away by the EG keeper.

Back