• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Who the hell still wants DVDs?

You can't even sell them for more than a few pence each.

I'm not sure it's that clever to write your own address on something when committing a crime

I'm not sure it's that clever to write your own address on something when committing a crime
As its not saved by the PO they managed to dodge giving themselves up....unless they wanted to avoid the Postie stealing and had them sent via special delivery.

Slightly off topic, I’ve got loads of DVDs my Grandaughters used to watch when they stayed here when they were younger.
I went to Compton Hospice with a load of clothes yesterday and hid them at the bottom as they would have probably refused them.

People still buy DVDs. We’ve just finished watching one.

Anyone know a French or German speaker? I’m not sure if this is a correct translationIMG_1687.jpeg

I went on Zapper listed about 20 and reached the grand total of about 50p
You occasionally get lucky and find one that fetches 50p-£1.

I got rid of about 300 a couple of years ago which I managed to make about £70 from. I still have several hundred left though, including lots of R1, R3 and R0 copies which you can't sell on those sites.

Meet your new favourite spy ( and I bet you imagine saying it in the same accent as everyone else does)IMG_1705.jpeg

They’re never ending. I don’t give a fuck if they take twelve minutes, there are another thousand waiting after that one. I’ll put them off as long as I want and I’ll fucking feel proud about it.

Back