• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

1296829692428.jpg

You really would have to go a very very long way to find anybody more ludicrous than this bunch of tossers.

Last edited:
Especially for one week out of four.

If your easy or moderately offend do not view the following images....

And a few from the radiology department:-

raio-med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good Beowolf, but I've taken the last few down. It's one thing to have a swear filter so some posters can avoid any profanities, but we don't have the same tool for images, and as this is quite a popular thread, I think they're best taken down. Sorry mate.

Very good Beowolf, but I've taken the last few down. It's one thing to have a swear filter so some posters can avoid any profanities, but we don't have the same tool for images, and as this is quite a popular thread, I think they're best taken down. Sorry mate.

Not a problem, thought they may be a bit close to the bone, if you'll forgive the pun.

Just out of curiosity there are two images on the same page with a synonym for a woman's genitalia. I presume these now will also be taken down? Along with all the other risqué references and images in this and other threads.

Not having a go Langers but you were even "iconically" laughing at a provocative picture of a semi naked female on this same thread. Not that I disapprove as I thought it was "nice" also.

Not quite the same as a clear image of a fully erect beef bus being slobbered on though, is it?

I took them down as this is a popular thread and such images aren't really in-keeping with the rest of the content within it.

I'm not being a frigid old prude, I'm just asking for a bit of self-moderation that's all. No harm has been done.

Back