• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Not seen much fosters around here. XXXX gold is EVERYWHERE. Balter is a very decent brew. Favourite beer I have had is Fellons which is a small private brewery in Brisbane and bloody gorgeous.

Balter is ok, their IPA is pretty good. Not tried Felon.

I put a pizza in the oven earlier, was hungry as fuck so was really on my toes waiting for it to get done, went to check after a bit to see if it was done...and realized never turned the damn thing on.:cautious:

I put a pizza in the oven earlier, was hungry as fuck so was really on my toes waiting for it to get done, went to check after a bit to see if it was done...and realized never turned the damn thing on.:cautious:
I've done that before. Turned the oven option on which starts the fan, but forgot to turn the temperature dial.

Falling asleep pissed when the pizza is in the oven and on isn’t recommended either. Took about a week to rid the house of the smell!

What's worse is when you don't remove the polystyrene tray. I'm glad they got rid of those...

Falling asleep pissed when the pizza is in the oven and on isn’t recommended either. Took about a week to rid the house of the smell!
Did that but a garlic bread stick in a caravan, me and my mate had passed out after a bit of a drunken wrestling match. Woke up to our partners screaming at us and full of smoke, oops.

Sometimes turn the wrong hob ring on. Not good with my habit of using the hob as a work surface. Once popped out to pick up the Mrs having left a tub of Saxa on the hob, when I came back the tub had melted and there was a pile of salt on the hob

My biggest fuck up was putting a lovely roast in the oven and turning the dial one less notch than I should, so I grilled it.

My mate is odd, he actually prefers Carling, Fosters or any of the tasteless beers/lagers.
I find it very strange, it's almost like he hates flavour.
My mates are like that. You can walk into a pub with 20 different craft taps and they’ll immediately look for Carling and then panic when they can’t see anything recognisable.

My barber in Market Drayton had some interesting reading on offer this morning (not pictured is an even worse option - The Daily Mail)
71792077-f186-4ff2-9c77-b7b57d6ec079.jpeg

Back