• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) 28/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very much crying. Seems such a cruelly unceremonious end.

As sad/dissapointing as it is, I’d like to hope refusing to play = not getting paid.

There is clearly something else at play. JM’s minutes have been increasingly limited in recent months but it doesn’t seem to make sense for him to suddenly refuse to play with two games left.

I also don’t buy the idea he is protecting himself for a move. You very very occasionally see that in January, but never at the end of a season with a close season to follow.

Reactions: jlo
Surprise quote from Lop in the presser

“Raul has a contract with us for next year, so for me it’s not his last match with us, he’s our player. I hope he is going to continue with us.”

He's asked the question...he may as well give an answer that leaves the door 1% open. Whereas clearly Joao is off, as much as that breaks my heart.

Wolves: Sa, Semedo, Collins, Kilman, Bueno, Nunes, Lemina, Gomes, Adama, Hwang, Jimenez.

Subs: Bentley, Dawson, Toti, Ait-Nouri, Hodge, B.Traore, Neves, Sarabia, Cunha.

6 changes for Wolves. Jimenez starts and Neves benched. No Jonny, Moutinho, Neto, Podence or Costa in squad.

Weird how Cunha and Sarabia can't nail down starting spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back