• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) 28/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever a team said "We're done for the season"...

Looks like Dyche has turned into Lambert and put Coady at RB. If not I have no idea who they have at RWB

Well, I've just had btts wolves win and Raul anytime. Written in the stars.

I actually don't mind that team (apart from CB) would swap Nunes and Adama round though.

Not sure if I want to watch us or stay with the relegation battle on Sky.

Are they showing goals going in, or will it just be SSN updates? I assume the latter as BBC have the highlights.

It drives me nuts when players beg for the ball like 3 feet away from someone

Nice pass nunes, good thing you got it

Hwang started very brightly.

Welp

Xhaka wide open 3 yards in front of goal, Bueno put off balance for the cross

Looks like Dyche has turned into Lambert and put Coady at RB. If not I have no idea who they have at RWB
Bizarrely playing wing backs and it's causing them all sorts of problems (rather than the opposition) so far.

Massive gap at the back post. Semedo standing ball watching instead of moving in to pick up his man.

Absolute shite. Rotten from Semedo and Collins.

Not sure what Collins could have done other than pick up the man he did.

Semedo was behind it all and could see everything. Awful from him.

Expecting or even hoping for us to do anything away from home (even in a complete dead rubber like this) is a complete waste of time.

Nathan Collins is an abysmal footballer. I said it last week, £20M on him is as bad as what we wasted on Guedes.

This is going to be an embarrassing scoreline. I did say earlier in the thread that it had the potential of being one of those games from us.

Bueno has had his pants pulled down by Saka there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back