• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) 28/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is nobody there to meet that header across??

My guess is the attendees weren’t told the 15 minute score line before they bought tickets
It doesn't take a footballing savant to work out as we're truly one of the worst teams in the country away from home, that anyone attending this was going to be on a hiding to nothing.

Lovely goal.

We are abject & they are embarrassing us.

Welp. Back to Monaco I guess

Thank fuck this is the last game of the season.

Lop has done well to get us out of danger but he has made me have zero interest in our away games. We are laughably bad.

It doesn't take a footballing savant to work out as we're truly one of the worst teams in the country away from home, that anyone attending this was going to be on a hiding to nothing.

I just wanted to make a silly joke. :cry:

See you at full time.

I mean that was a good goal, but the defending for all 3 has been abject.

Collins and Kilman are up there with the worst centre back pairings you'll ever see at this level. Hopeless in all aspects of their game.

No pen? So pulling shirts is all good, esp. in the penalty area

I’ve switched to the goal rush.

Collins and Kilman are up there with the worst centre back pairings you'll ever see at this level. Hopeless in all aspects of their game.
They really are just absolutely awful together.

That shirt pull on Traore not being called as a penalty is cheating. Nothing more, nothing less. Wimps for not stopping playing.

I'm amazed people are even watching us. You're more committed than me but thanks for confirming what I assumed when I saw the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back