• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) 28/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a dead rubber, but we more or less need a new team don't we? Can't defend, can't play the press, can't score.

I know it's a dead rubber, but we more or less need a new team don't we? Can't defend, can't play the press, can't score.
Getting a CB pairing that's even remotely close to Prem level would go a long, long way toward improving us.

We're playing a total void at the base of defense.

Raul has just lost any awareness of sharpness that he once had in and around the box. It’s sad to see.

Our last 3 away games stand at 11-0 against and it’s probably going to get worse before full time.

Pathetic.

So many people at this club need replacing.
I don't know how much we can analyze this specific result as half the spine of this XI won't or shouldn't be here next season.

Our last 3 away games stand at 11-0 against and it’s probably going to get worse before full time.

Pathetic.

So many people at this club need replacing.
Don't let Lopetegui off in that, he's the one who has continually sets us up to fail away from home. This doesn't mean I want him out

Last edited:
Absolutely dreadful half, really.

We're playing essentially with no striker and no central defenders. Hard to be even half decent when you're down three men.

Poor Bueno is gonna need to ask Saka for his lunch money back after the game. Getting rinsed time and time again down the left.

Just no need whatsoever for this team selection today, certainly at CB.

People still watching our game? Fair play to you. I switched off after the 3rd.
Ditto. Watching Everton now Leicester are in front.

For some reason I thought a draw would do Everton but forgot about Leicester's point at Newcastle.

Just no need whatsoever for this team selection today, certainly at CB.
Showing Shi what our "depth" really is, I guess.

The experimentation is fine in a dead rubber of a game, and hopefully shows Fosun that Brighton wasn't necessarily a fluke and that our squad is dangerously thin that it takes only a couple of absences and suddenly we're completely fucked.

Showing Shi what our "depth" really is, I guess.

The experimentation is fine in a dead rubber of a game, and hopefully shows Fosun that Brighton wasn't necessarily a fluke and that our squad is dangerously thin that it takes only a couple of absences and suddenly we're completely fucked.
If that's true and I don't think it is, then it's a pricks trick the likes of Redknapp and Allardyce do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back