• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 12/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podence that woulda been nice lol

Reactions: b3h
This sky commentary team is a load of biased shit. Alan Smith obviously loves arsenal, but the moron on main comms is maddening.

It was shit from Podence. Very rare you score from that sort of thing and he had players he could have cut the ball back to on the edge of the box.

It hasn’t been dreadful. Plenty of positives for Julen and we’ve shown some genuine quality, but the same old problems keep happening.

Julen has a tough job ahead of him, though.
It's not been dreadful, but it was very much 'fa cup underdog' vibes, and so all the positives will be caveated by the shape and system, which is only really viable/acceptable against the top teams.

We should be favourites for relegation, we don't create and can't defend, because our squad is imbalanced and loaded with wide men who do fuck all, midfielders that don't score and full backs that can't cross

I don't think we have played badly, we won't lose to other teams if we can play like this
I agree we've played ok but we'll lose plenty of games playing like this where the scoreline says Wolves 0.

Hugo has been excellent today. Guedes has been much improved. We’ve got a hell of a player in Boubacar.

I’d like us to get a better centre half in. I don’t trust Kilman/Collins as a partnership. And we clearly need a centre forward that can put the ball in the back of the net.

But I actually do think we’ve played well today and we’ve shown plenty of fight and quality. Julen has something to work with and I trust him to get the best from our players.

So let me guess this right the vast majority of you predicted a 3,4,5 goal hammering but 2-0 and you're slashing your wrists?

What a load of drivel. The difference a manager makes is huge. It's not just about spending.

A manager not a miracle worker. We have so little quality going forward it's unbelievable.

Added to that we can't track basic runners, this could have been 5 easily. Kidding yourself if you think we have enough quality to win 8/9 more games.

So let me guess this right the vast majority of you predicted a 3,4,5 goal hammering but 2-0 and you're slashing your wrists?

The depression is the season so far the time for a “good effort” has long gone

Slashing my wrists? Are you kidding me?

I’m a masochist, I haven’t had such a pleasurable a season since 2012.

FT.

Verdict thread is up. This will close soon.

It is obvious we are missing a focal point, we need some movement up top.

Guedes is showing some signs
Traore is not working hard back to his own goal.
Bueno, and Boubacar look quality players

Centre half and forward required

Ha not before I have the last............................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back