• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 12/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been dreadful. Unless they are looking to spend 100m plus in Jan we are gone.

Game over, frankly we’ve never looked like getting back into this after going behind

Dexter unlucky not to win the throw in, Collins again far too passive letting Zinchenko have all the time in the world

4 points from safety at Christmas with a team that can’t score goals. I think we’re toast

What a load of drivel. The difference a manager makes is huge. It's not just about spending.

How’s that drivel? Bottom at xmas 10 points from 15 and averaging a goal every other game. We’re in deep, deep shit

If any of you doubt the difference a manager can make remember Doherty. And I'll leave it at that.

How’s that drivel? Bottom at xmas 10 points from 15 and averaging a goal every other game. We’re in deep, deep shit
He never said that, he said we are toast i.e. already relegated. Which is drivel.

We've given Arsenal a good run for their money in recent times. Sadly we've fallen such a long way since then.

Can only hope we "do a Newcastle". Competent manager comes in, some decent signings in January, move out of relegation and look like a competitor the following season.

But this... this is grim.

There is the main difference, they get in behind and score Adama blasts it no quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back